How does this hole play?

OITW

Reaction score
You're in the fairway bunker in the middle (white circle in the middle) You're playing to the shared green with the right dot on the right is this a:

A) Left shot

B) Straight Shot

C) Right Shot

c15211cdc542078496604a91c30bae3b.jpg

Please PM your responses to Sox Fan

1 down after 1!!!

The effing green is on the left

Left of Walter Mondale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun with that.

Send your thank you cards to Panda.

Anyone else wondering how we won our match today...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy...that happens after one too many Yuengling's

This makes no sense whatsoever....

Some people swear to hit that green, you have to hit to the right.
But if you hit it right you would be in the lake. Not gonna hit the green too many times that way.

And you don't want to go left because the bunker is on the left.

I must be having a complete brain failure because I don't even understand the question.

You're in the fairway bunker in the middle (white circle in the middle) You're playing to the shared green with the right dot on the right is this a:

A) Left shot

B) Straight Shot

C) Right Shot

Please PM your responses to Sox Fan

D) Into the water?

I must be having a complete brain failure because I don't even understand the question.

For those that didn't know, at the THP Kickoff Classic last night, Sox Fan was arguing until he was blue in the face that once you land in the fairway, you have to hit to the right to hit the green.

For those that didn't know, at the THP Kickoff Classic last night, Sox Fan was arguing until he was blue in the face that once you land in the fairway, you have to hit to the right to hit the green.

well....I suppose if one considered following the land only layout and faced that way one might then say the green goes off to the right but that's all simply relative. But with that said a golf ball is round and regardless where it is, any non obstructed target we aim at is always straight imo.

His tee shot went right, but he had to go left to hit the green for his second!!! I guess you could go over the pond and to 6 fairway to hit the green from behind, Spicoli might be able to carry that water!!!

Back