Live Update Thread - 2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Congrats to Brian and the Wool Warriors! Both teams should be proud, ya'll put on a helluva show!

Great follow and congrats to Wool Warriors on the hard earned W

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations Wool Warriors and to Brian for the MVP!:drinks:

It was a blast to follow along. You guys did a great job of keeping the pictures and commentary flowing. The Gamegolf app really added another level to the coverage.

Thank you to Kentwool for sponsoring, RTJ for hosting, and of course THP for making it all happen.

Safe travels guys

Congrats Wool Warriors and Brian!!

It was certainly a pleasure playing on your team Freddie. Even though we did not get the win, I guarantee we left it all out there at the Links and Lakes courses of RTJ Grand National.

Congrats guys!!!!!

Congrats to the Wool Warriors and to Brian for the MVP. Great effort by the Merino Marauders. Props to THP and Kentwool for making it fun and exciting for everyone playing and following the action online. Definitely will be stepping up my sock game with some Kentwool gear.

Brian is a great guy, congrats on MVP :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Man I have the onsets of a hangover already.

Congrats Wool Warriors and Brian! Great job!

Congrats Wool Warriors , It's good to see some of my ol' Georgia boys get some HOF tags. And way to go Brian on the MVP .

What a great looking weekend for THP !

Congrats Wool Warriors and Brian for the MVP!

I had a great time and enjoyed meeting all of you on my first THP event. Kentwool products are no joke, very comfortable and stylish. What a BLAST, I hope everyone gets to where they are going safely.

To anyone who hasn't been to a THP event try your best to get in one. The friendship and competition is second to none.

Congrats Brian and all the Wool Warriors.

Thank you THP and Kentwool.

Congrats guys! What an awesome weekend

Finally caught up, congrats to Brian and the Wool Warriors!!

Excellent event guys, congrats to the winning team and Brianmk24 on the MVP!

Just made it home to my loving family. Hated to leave Grand National but always nice to return to loved ones.

Bout to start the SW cattle call...safe travels to all and thanks for an awesome weekend

Congrats wool warriors on the win!! Was a lot of fun following along and catching up with all of the updates.

Congrats to my Gauntlet teammate Brian! He's an awesome guy! Enjoy it bro! Congrats to the Wool Warriors as well

I have been home for a little over an hour and I am sitting here tired, happy and smiling. What a great weekend at a great venue with some awesome people. I wish I had been able to spend more time with everyone but I believe that everyone had opportunity to speak to each other this weekend, I hope I did not miss anyone but if I did I apologize as it was not on purpose.

I want to thank my two partners, John (Jeff Spicoli) and Sean (T0AD) for mostly carrying me this weekend. I so enjoyed playing with the MM captain Freddie and none other than MikeDean441 the first day. It was a ton of fun with the match going back and forth and eventually ending up AS. I thought that was particularly fitting as neither teams deserved a loss that day. DHartmann and MMaynard were a blast to tee it up with today and again the match was back and forth with the MM team leading most of the day. I really thought that our match should have ended AS too as both teams fought too hard for there to be a loss by either team. I would gladly tee it up with any of these 6 men again, and would gladly tee it up with any of them as teammates. Again thank you to each of you for making this old mans weekend a wonderful memory.

Thank you again to MD441 for setting up this venue and making this another epic THP weekend. My thanks to each captain for your enthusiasm and the excellent leadership of your teams. Thank you too to JB & Morgan for all of the work you put in making this weekend happen.

Congratulations to Brian (you earned it buddy), Ryan (awesome captain) and all of the Wool Warriors on the win but also a huge congratulations to the Merino Marauders (captained by everyone's favorite Panda) on the comeback today and never quitting. Well done everyone.

Last edited:
I'm with you Matt, hope to see you soon buddy.

Glad to see you made it home. I'm boarding the wonderful Delta. We will definitely tee it up again.

175db9fae815bbec128fd9a61a1a246e.jpg

Consider me a sucker. 3ish feet for our birdie try on 17.
Easily the best shot on the weekend. That pin placement and considering the situation - just a great, great shot.

Back