THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Excellent!!! What are your thoughts if OSL?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not bad actually, especially for only $30 walking

Nice. I like playing there. Several holes you need to shape shots. Gotta have a decent short game and flat stick, I don't think there's a flat green in the joint.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
1636225f5afbcfcf8307a41dca92b28b.jpg

Me and six4three5 getting in some SIM work....just a warm up for June 25th....go NY/NJ

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Love everything about this!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh, didn't love hanging back on that shot but I sure loved getting out there with three other awesome THPers. What a blast. 18 holes outside in February? No complaints there!!

Horrid day today on the course. I blame it on winter rust.

Just finished 3 great days of golf. Mpeterson I'm not a plumber and don't know one and and I don't have anything to bribe you with, but I do have a resume and you can find it here:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...016-THP-Kickoff-Classic-Sponsored-By-Kentwool

I was following along and you were definitely playing some great golf OITW. Although I got to say Team NY/NJ has the MVP of the Kickoff Classic... :D

This event is going to be so much fun and I know there's going to be some great golf played. Can't wait until June 25th!

Well, that ball position explains the result of that shot, at least.

Good time getting out there today

The video of your swing doesn't seem to be working. I had a blast, thanks for making the trip down.

A little over a week until captains picks. I am excited for sure. Hopefully this week flies

Here's what I can tell you so far about my captains picks:

Spoiler
Nothing

Got some great advice on swing tonight from six4three5. He has my take away more verticle and got me making much better contact.....just killing it now

0e37966a5f2baa6f36f2a783f3cf9aa8.jpg

The big fllow through

Home course range opens tomorrow baby!!!!!!

I've been putting every day and have hit some buckets at the dome, but I hate winter more each year. It's always a couple weeks in early spring to fully get my swing back. Luckily I have a week I Myrtle Beach in May to hit lots of balls and play daily golf.

and so I hit the range today and needless to say I hit my irons well however I couldn't hit a hybrid if you paid me. Didn't leave there too happy. But hey, what can ya do? ya move on...went home and had my Sunday pasta & meatballs :)
But not as much as usual. Lost 12 pounds and still have a ways to go....lol

Selection week is here, cant wait to see who the lucky ones are!

Fingers crossed, preparation plan in place and credit card ready. I'm hopeful my name is called!

Hit the range for a while yesterday, new swing is coming together.

Can't wait to see who will be joining us this week!

Back