2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

On the plane! See you crazy kids in ATL/Opelika in a few hours

I now that's cool to hear! My boy Ryan is ready for a THP event! Oh and I had a few caps last night.

I had some Private Stock. THP Event Eve called for it.

Man I am flying high right now. Excited is definitely an understatement.

Just something about THP events where we wake up earlier to travel to meet guys with a forum name. Nothing better that I can think about. The friendship and fun that are had is better than a well prepared mouth watering steak!!!

I just called the Marriott and spoke with Monica, I asked about early arrival and she told me to come ahead, they would have a room ready. Evidently there is room enough that they will be able to accommodate anyone arriving early. If you plan to go ahead early the # is 1-334-741-9292. I will be there around 12-12:30. Safe travels everyone - it is now time for a great weekend to get in full swing. See you there.

Gentleman of Merinomarauders and Woolwarriors lets light this candle!!! The #thpkickoffclassic is here and I KNOW we are ready to do this. So kiss your woman and children, say your final goodbyes. We are about to have us a good ole time in the great state of Alabama!!!!

Remember, let's leave it better than we found it! Have a freak'n great time and make a ton of memories. If you forget I'm sure one of us will have a photo to remind you!!!

Everyone have an account on Golf Gamebook? Would be cool to setup tomorrow's matches tonight so we aren't rushing to do it pre-round.

I tried yesterday but ran into a snag finding some folks.

Everyone have an account on Golf Gamebook? Would be cool to setup tomorrow's matches tonight so we aren't rushing to do it pre-round.

I tried yesterday but ran into a snag finding some folks.

We should setup our own matches, smart man cookie! I need to do that.

Safe travels guys!

We should setup our own matches, smart man cookie! I need to do that.

We shall figure it out tonight. Just want to make sure I do what I can to help deliver the "live" experience to the forum and each other.

We shall figure it out tonight. Just want to make sure I do what I can to help deliver the "live" experience to the forum and each other.

You always do my friend, you always do.

Lol the shuttle driver today...
"You part of that group going to Alabama"

Someones been talking to maynard

Toying with it now, will be more accurate once I am friends with everyone in the group. Even without that you can manually add them and their index and set the percentages for the 9 hole match. Pinehurst isn't an option so I just put scramble since only 1 score will exist for each team in that format.

f13927d73b833ed801fd78d8b519cec8.jpg

have fun fellas!

Away we go.

a89bb8ad69d4a2c4e21fb097c1c98f24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safe travels everyone.

Safe travels guys!

Safe travels everyone! Cant wait to follow along

We are living vicariously through you all this weekend! Cant wait to follow along

Safe travels...have a great weekend!

Be safe everyone and have a blast.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Excited that the day has finally arrived to be heading to this event! 3 days of awesome await!

Back