THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I wonder if captains have started wondering about formats?

I know Mike has had us playing a few formats. #wewillbeready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here and there. Busy working on my bribe i mean wish list

Ya not all go fund me accounts get their own thread

I may not be a captain, but I know I have. Formats, teams, Michigan's celebration dinner menu, etc.

And the first Golden Ticket went to a Michigan resident. He could use it on this!

I may not be a captain, but I know I have. Formats, teams, Michigan's celebration dinner menu, etc.

And the first Golden Ticket went to a Michigan resident. He could use it on this!

Whatcha cooking us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep sure have. Also wondering when teams might be selected. It's all wondering at this point.

I imagine ohio should start wondering what they are going to do after they lose.

Yep sure have. Also wondering when teams might be selected. It's all wondering at this point.

I imagine ohio should start wondering what they are going to do after they lose.

Blame our captain for having me so low in the rankings

I would think both states would honestly be used it by now. :D

I would think both states would honestly be used it by now. :D

Hey now Detroit has a team in that sport no one cares about (sorry Dan) that's won a couple titles

Hey now Detroit has a team in that sport no one cares about (sorry Dan) that's won a couple titles

hehe. You said sport. :D

We've won a few titles in a few sports, but not recently. I'd imagine we have more titles than ohio...just not in football we are equally crappy in that sport.

MD441 has more titles than the state of Michigan combined however that is going to change in 2016

Oh man it just hit me. Ohio is going to get 8 more HOF tags soon. How many will that make? #ALot

Oh man it just hit me. Ohio is going to get 8 more HOF tags soon. How many will that make? #ALot

Woooowwwww... Firing straight shots across the Michigan bow.

Really? Wow ohio must have 8 guys going to the RTJ event huh?

Really? Wow ohio must have 8 guys going to the RTJ event huh?

Better hope the better half doesn't win and you have to play for FL if we ever do one there.

Or maybe you do wish that.

Michigan going to be looking like this

Michigan-Fan-Reacts-to-Botch-Punt-vs-Michigan-State-2015.gif

Back