Only 1 brand of ball

I would continue to stay with Bridgestone. I've been playing the E7 for over a year and love it.

Bridgestone, they have a good range of balls.

Srixon. Gets pretty fair consideration from engaged golfers like on this site but always very surprised how many golfers I run into out in the world that either don't know the brand or consider it to be roughly on par with a Pinnacle.

Choosing based on just one ball would get me to Titleist, but for a complete range which I have played and enjoyed, it would be between W/S and Bridgestone, and I'll go with W/S, because I really enjoyed playing the Duo, Duo Spin, Duo U, and FG Tour.

Wilson Staff for me. Their premium ball (FG Tour) is outstanding, and I love the low compression characteristics of their whole line.

Bridgestone is a close second. B330-RX is fantastic, as is the e5 as a cheaper option, but I feel Wilson has them beat on the other lower priced options (Duo, Duo Spin, etc).

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Chrome soft for me. Used to play nxt tours and now they feel like rocks comparatively.

Is there a Wilson staff similar? Seems like they are getting some serious love on here. Always fun to try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sticking with my Bridgestones

Bridgestone without hesitation.

And it's not close, imo.

Top flight BOMB

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back