If you could bring one product back from the grave....

Jugger18

Reaction score
Handicap
What no longer made product would you bring back (with appropriate technological advancements).
For me it would be the Goldwin AVDP irons. They were sweet back then. I would have loved to see them stick around and advance,

Nike VR Pro Combos.

TaylorMade R9 - I always liked this driver. It was my all time favorite.

I would also love to see callaway bring back the Hex Black Tours (I could have sworn that Stenson was playing one at the Open, but WITB says Pro V1)

Samurai sword shaft in the Hammer X driver. Still can't see how that flopped.

I would like to see an updated V-steel FW (same head shape and look at address) with technological advancements in materials, face design and sole slots.

Samurai sword shaft in the Hammer X driver. Still can't see how that flopped.

I would like to see an updated V-steel FW (same head shape and look at address) with technological advancements in materials, face design and sole slots.

What no longer made product would you bring back (with appropriate technological advancements).
For me it would be the Goldwin AVDP irons. They were sweet back then. I would have loved to see them stick around and advance,
I still have mine. Have re-gripped them a few times. A true wrap grip, not just a wrap look grip.

And these are what I was going to say when I saw the thread title.

Although the Browning 440s were pretty cool too.

Titleist DCI Starship 3 metal! That thing was soooooo long off the ground and tee and the sound it made was outstanding! It wasn't very forgiving, but I loved that thing!

Nice. I had a friend that had the driver....this would have been ~96-97 and it was so light. I remember hitting the irons at the store and they were so smooth

I'd bring back the Founders club line of woods and the Titleist DCI irons. Loved those clubs!!!

Titleist 990-B irons, one of my favorite of all time.

Cleveland Launcher woods.

Lynx Black Cat, pre-Golfsmith version
Ping ISI
Pro V1☆
MacGregor NVG Tour driver and woods
Hogan Apex PC
Cameron Futura Phantom mallet
Ram FX Tour Grind muscle back blades

Niblick. Why on earth did we get away from great names for clubs like that? 9i is boring. Niblick is wicked awesome! I also believe that how we name and visualize things influences how we design and use them. 9i does something kind of generic. Niblick sounds like it might do so much more.

I'd runback the TM V-Steel any day. That thing was LEGIT.

Ram Acubar irons with new Project X 5.0 shafts.

Srixon's Z Star SL ball. Loved that ball and wish they made it again.

I want Titleist to remake their old 90 compression balata golf ball. That would be fun to play.

I haven't really been around golf long enough to really see much, but with what I have seen i would say the Cobra Ampcell irons, easily my favorite Iron from them in history.

Beryllium Copper as a material for wedges and irons. I loved my Cleveland BeCu wedges. It would be awesome to have the RTX-3 available in BeCu in the modern age. As long as we are entertaining fantasy I'd wave my wand to make BeCu non-toxic so there were no worries of accidental poisoning.

Back