What one thing do you secretly like but won’t admit it elsewhere?

I think that tricked out Mini Coopers look cool.

-14-1.jpg
Looks good.

Anime...recently watched SAO, SAO II, All of Bleach, Just about done with Naruto, 7 deadly sins, etc

I can't be alone on this one...Taylor Swift? Not sure if it's embarrassing to enjoy her music or not, but I enjoy her music.
The haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.

You gotta shake it off.

Here's another one, The Carpenters. Please resist the urge to question my manliness.

No judgement here - Karen had a beautiful voice. So sad...

I'll have to watch for flying books and things - Enya. Love females with those haunting type voices - Sarah McGlaughlin (sp) is another.

I am 36yrs old and the majority of books I read are Young adult fantasy novels
I play Lord of the Rings Online...a lot
Fate/Stay Night.....love me some Saber

I love the Harry Potter movies.

I cannot watch Brian's Song because it makes my eyes water.

I love to watch the cars go around and around at the NASCAR races. (Ya can't take the country out of the boy)

I have never been to Disney World and have no desire to go.

I miss Baltimore's CFL team, the Stallions.

I love to watch the cars go around and around at the NASCAR races. (Ya can't take the country out of the boy)

I can relate to some of those.

I can't watch Marley & Me without almost crying

Speaking of movies that make my want to cry. My daughters have a movie called "Tinkerbell: The Legend of the Neverbeast", bring the tissues the first time you see it.

I've never been to Disney World and my childhood worked out ok.

I forgot to add... I love watching The voice....

Anime...recently watched SAO, SAO II, All of Bleach, Just about done with Naruto, 7 deadly sins, etc

SAO is on my "to watch" list. Bleach is awesome. Naruto is great. I'm way behind on Naruto Shippuden though.

Anime is the shiz, plain and simple. My wife and I have had many anime marathons.:popcorn:

SAO is on my "to watch" list. Bleach is awesome. Naruto is great. I'm way behind on Naruto Shippuden though.

Anime is the shiz, plain and simple. My wife and I have had many anime marathons.:popcorn:

I have about 20 episodes left in shippuden...started Naruto in late november...so ~700 episodes watched in 2 months...I am such a loser. You must also watch Attack on Titan

I can't stand Disney. I went once, walked around for a few hours, and rolled. So of course, my son's fiancé is obsessed with it. She goes to the community college here, and she just left to do an internship at Disney ( as a housekeeper? ) My son still is not happy with that lol.

I find now that my dad is 84, and he coached me in baseball, and we both love the game, that the end of Field of Dreams tends to get to me a tad.

I have about 20 episodes left in shippuden...started Naruto in late november...so ~700 episodes watched in 2 months...I am such a loser. You must also watch Attack on Titan

That is a quick turnaround for 700 eps! Definitely doesn't make you a loser though. I think it's awesome. :D

AoT is on my list...I've watched the first 3 in Japanese with subs (only way to watch anime!), but my wife isn't digging it. She only wants to watch "happy stuff."

MacDonald's fries.

I love that show Undercover Boss and have tears every single episode.

Back