Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Is everyone really that high on Forsett?

I am til smith comes back.
And i need to win 3 of next 4 in reality otherwise probability of playoffs is slim and it wont matter how my team looks late in year

I'm not, but he is a back that gets 16+ carries a week and that is not easy to come by anymore. Then add he just ripped off 150 yards too.

I'm not, but he is a back that gets 16+ carries a week and that is not easy to come by anymore. Then add he just ripped off 150 yards too.
Not sure how many non rb by committee backs there are anymore but now i have 3

Week 5 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

If you have depth you can trade for stars.

Depth is a nice way of describing it lol

And a huge upgrade at TE while ebron is out

Trade between myself and Michigan Slice in League 3 when it's approved. Michigan Slice gets Teddy Bridgewater and Brandin Cooks, I get Ryan Tannehill and Cole Beasley.

check out what I sent your way. probably the last one I'll throw at you if you aren't interested in my guys.

Still pondering, i was into the knile davis deal...

If the Steelers D plays like that Career Day for Melvin Gordon coming monday

Still pondering, i was into the knile davis deal...

If the Steelers D plays like that Career Day for Melvin Gordon coming monday
Well let me know which one. I'm open to either.... although the bigger one I like. little better. ;)

Dont u ignore me alex

Still need a RB 2 in L4. Not very good at proposing trade but need some help. Send me some offers!

Btw Alex the price for Hopkins just went up after seeing what Dean got for OBJ.

Alex, I got your trade offer and declined but left notes. I don't see any upside in that for me.

I will take a look at your team in the morning and see if there is something else we could do, but after just a brief look whatever the deal is, it would likely need to include Jamaal Charles to consider giving you want you asked for.

I'm open.

Taylor's not. Give him a win-win and he declines. :alien:

Trying to come up with some trades in L2, trying, tough to find win win situations.
Both of you feel free to send me an offer, I had a couple for both of you this week, but with both of you having RB on a bye and my running back injured my options were limited, but next week feel free to send me any offer!

Both of you feel free to send me an offer, I had a couple for both of you this week, but with both of you having RB on a bye and my running back injured my options were limited, but next week feel free to send me any offer!

BACK OFF OF IVORY ICEY! Hahahahahaha

Trying to get some negations going in league 4.

Looking at sending McCoy in a trade for AJ Green.

I'm a 30 point dog this week and that's probably being kind ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

It's going to be a week where I need all the stars to align properly to get s win. I have a bunch in guys on a bye & my patchwork lineup might not be enough.

Well let me know which one. I'm open to either.... although the bigger one I like. little better. ;)

Won't swing the big one and I think I'll stand pat on the other one... I think shorts when healthy has some pretty good Flex Appeal on that Texans team... of course i'll probably pester you next week...

Dont u ignore me alex

haha saw both of those... am pondering, won't take as is... can't justify charles for that looking at other pieces to swap...

Btw Alex the price for Hopkins just went up after seeing what Dean got for OBJ.

Damn you 441!!!! Send me something...

Alex, I got your trade offer and declined but left notes. I don't see any upside in that for me.

I will take a look at your team in the morning and see if there is something else we could do, but after just a brief look whatever the deal is, it would likely need to include Jamaal Charles to consider giving you want you asked for.

Got it thanks... It's not THP Fantasy Football if I don't send something your way at least once :act-up:

Won't swing the big one and I think I'll stand pat on the other one... I think shorts when healthy has some pretty good Flex Appeal on that Texans team... of course i'll probably pester you next week...

haha saw both of those... am pondering, won't take as is... can't justify charles for that looking at other pieces to swap...

Damn you 441!!!! Send me something...

Got it thanks... It's not THP Fantasy Football if I don't send something your way at least once :act-up:

I'll be here waiting, I thought the 5 player one was solid

Back