Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So crazy... the PM Grind is the first wedge I have been 100% comfortable with taking a full swing.
I must be the only person who doesnt jive with the PM Grind.

My playing partners are the same way. They don't jive at all. Maybe I am the weird one!

I can only do the 60. I don't feel comfortable in any other loft in PM. I freaking love it though and have it pretty much dialed in for distance control.

I'm also losing faith in my 54W MD3 but am almost sure it's a shaft issue.

I can't hit that that wedge with a full swing to save my life. I mean I can blade a ball about 75-80 yds but anything longer than 25 yds and its chunk city for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't hit that that wedge with a full swing to save my life. I mean I can blade a ball about 75-80 yds but anything longer than 25 yds and its chunk city for me.

I'm with you on that. It's purely for sand shots and gentle plays (or as gentle as I can get, anyways) around the greens.

Pondering reshafting my 54W to match my new irons.

Pondering upgrading my Clicgear.

Me too. Would love to go from a 2.0 to a 3.5..... but the bottom riser add on would remedy the issues I have as well.

The carts are too good, it is hard yt? O justify an upgrade when my old model still works so well.

Me too. Would love to go from a 2.0 to a 3.5..... but the bottom riser add on would remedy the issues I have as well.

The carts are too good, it is hard yt? O justify an upgrade when my old model still works so well.

I love my 3.5+! Definitely hard to upgrade when what you have works, but I think the 3.5+ is worth it!

Right there with you. My 2.0 still works great but it's definitely showing it's age.

Anybody still gaming X2 hot hybrids? Pro?

A wedge in the 50* range to be used primarily for full shots. Maybe a Cleveland RTX 2.0 CB? Hogan TK wedge? TBD.

Still pondering my wedge setup trying to decide if I should keep 50,54,58 or go in a different direction with it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes, but not the Pro. Love the 3 hybrid. Tried the XR but much prefer this. Pairs with the Apex pretty well for me.

Thinking about adding the J15 50°

Irons ... Apex CF16 5-AW or the Force of Darkness itself - PXG 0311...

I have the regular 3 hybrid and its easily my favorite club in the bag.

I have an 18* that I play ovassionally. Has the tour green shaft in it.

I still game the x2hot 3h and 4h. I haven't found anything that I'm as consistent with.

By the sounds of it, I think I'm going x2 hot hybo's 18* and 20*. But man those Adams XTD Ti are also competing

By the sounds of it, I think I'm going x2 hot hybo's 18* and 20*. But man those Adams XTD Ti are also competing

I switched from the Adams Pro. Both are great hybrids really

I found them both very easy to hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back