2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Congrats on the selection! Bombs away!

Yeaupppp. My stoke meter just went from 0-60 in .5 seconds! Cant wait!

Sad for people having to drop out, happy for those that get to come! Seems we have a strong Colorado contention at this event!

Congrats on the guys getting in. I am super jealous of you all!!!!!

Congrats milehighgolfer and EaglesvFalcons on getting into what is going to be an awesome event!!

Welcome aboard fellas. Hop over to the extra rounds thread asap as ill need to know pretty quick if you are in for golf and room

Congrats gents. Can't wait for the abundant info to come out of this one.

Congrats fellas!

Congrats gentlemen!

Congrats guys, I'm sure it will an event to remember! Look forward to following along!

How does Jeff John not make it to event such as this??? #bombs

This was high on my wish list, but scheduling conflict won't let it happen. I'll be there in spirit and following along closely.

Congrats! I will be booking my flight this week.

Callaway XR16 Sub Zero thread went up this morning, and JB already chimed in saying it will be there. That should excite quite a few!

One of the great things about this event.

There is zero reason for me to hit an ultra-low spin driver. The knuckleballs that will come off the face at impact will be legendary.

But at Club Clash, it will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats great about this event for me is that after stepping away from the boards and the game for 4 months, i now have no idea what is on the market and what will be at the event.

This is going to be a fun month of prep to figure it all out!

One of the great things about this event.

There is zero reason for me to hit an ultra-low spin driver. The knuckleballs that will come off the face at impact will be legendary.

But at Club Clash, it will happen.

I can not wait to see how terrible I hit this thing. But I am also very excited to hit this thing

Whats great about this event for me is that after stepping away from the boards and the game for 4 months, i now have no idea what is on the market and what will be at the event.

This is going to be a fun month of prep to figure it all out!

Its like you dug a hole in the snow and hiberNATEd. :laughing:

Reminder

To those in the event, please remember that you MUST be able to post to the forum from mobile device and that you will be tasked with reviewing the drivers tested. Its important to note that your feedback is what will make this event for the entire year, so while everybody loves fantastic golf courses and testing gear, please remember that you are responsible for reviewing what is tested.

Reminder

To those in the event, please remember that you MUST be able to post to the forum from mobile device and that you will be tasked with reviewing the drivers tested. Its important to note that your feedback is what will make this event for the entire year, so while everybody loves fantastic golf courses and testing gear, please remember that you are responsible for reviewing what is tested.

Going use tapatalk ... Can't wait for this event!

I received a pm from Morgan that there was spot open and if I were still interested in attending. Have to admit that I felt bad for someone having to pull out. Hate hearing that, but you better believe I want in.
Paid in full and ready to go.

I received a pm from Morgan that there was spot open and if I were still interested in attending. Have to admit that I felt bad for someone having to pull out. Hate hearing that, but you better believe I want in.
Nice eddie!

Very nice!

I'm happy to be joining you gentlemen. Just a nice little drive up the coast for me now days.

I'm happy to be joining you gentlemen. Just a nice little drive up the coast for me now days.

Congrats and I am so ready for this event.

Back