The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather party with screech, I'll just stay away from his girlfriend.

I need some positive thoughts headed my way. My head is kind of in a tail spin right now.

Headed to the hospital because my dad had a really bad infection in his foot and they had to amputate his big toe and his second toe. They haven't told him they had to take the big toe yet so I have to break the news to him with my step-mom. They are hopeful they got all the infection as well but only time will tell.

It's going to be so hard because he is just as hard core of a golfer as I and I am not sure he will be able to play for awhile and that sucks. It was always one thing we had. It's up in the air now but some positive thoughts to help me through would be very appreciative.

I need some positive thoughts headed my way. My head is kind of in a tail spin right now. Headed to the hospital because my dad had a really bad infection in his foot and they had to amputate his big toe and his second toe. They haven't told him they had to take the big toe yet so I have to break the news to him with my step-mom. They are hopeful they got all the infection as well but only time will tell. It's going to be so hard because he is just as hard core of a golfer as I and I am not sure he will be able to play for awhile and that sucks. It was always one thing we had. It's up in the air now but some positive thoughts to help me through would be very appreciative.
Damn buddy, I'm sorry to hear this. Positive thoughts to you and yours. Feel free to call if you need anything.

Thinking about you brother. Thoughts are headed your way.

We will be thinking about you.

Man I need to scratch the golfing itch. Not being able to play for so long is downer.

GregDan, thoughts your way my brother.

Keep your head up dude. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Thanks everyone. Here at the hospital and my dad is taking the news better than I thought. We will see how it goes when the drugs wear off though.

Doc says that they got most of the infection but they will have to go back in on Monday and make sure. Says he will still walk and that won't be an issue, which is a huge relief for all of us.

Wow that sucks Greg, I'm glad he is upbeat so far.

Thanks everyone. Here at the hospital and my dad is taking the news better than I thought. We will see how it goes when the drugs wear off though.

Doc says that they got most of the infection but they will have to go back in on Monday and make sure. Says he will still walk and that won't be an issue, which is a huge relief for all of us.
Holy crap man. My thoughts are with you, your dad, and your family.

GregDan thoughts definitely headed your way

GregDan - sending positive thoughts to you, your Dad and your family

Incredible. Infection is no joke.. I'm so sorry for him dude, I really enjoyed his company this summer.

Give him my best please.

Holy cow so sorry to hear that GregDan, positive thoughts are with you and your dad right now.

Using Tapatalk

Dam, sorry to hear this. Nuttin but good thoughts for you guys

Sorry to hear this dude...my dad went through the exact same ordeal earliest this year. Freaking infection is no joke...good luck man

Thinking about your pops Dan.

Thoughts and prayers for your Dad, Dan.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

The exact same thing happened to my grandfather and he was able to walk after as well. I am glad they think they got the infection, that is so scary!

Thoughts are with you.

Thoughts and prayers your way Dan. Scary stuff. Hope they got it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back