Starting tv channel....

dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
When you turn on the tv, do you start flipping right away or switch to an old standby channel and go from there?

I find myself always going to ESPN or Comcast Sports Net and moving on from there.

I start on the last channel it was on and hit the guide. Or go straight to the recorded shows.

our dvr default is dish channel 401, otherwise known as the Golf Channel. Drives my wife crazy

I always start with the golf channel and then check the channel guide from there.

ESPN, then Fox News and if it's in the evening, I look for Modern Family.

ESPN is where I start my search for something to watch.

Lately I hit local news in the AM then if I have time I hit espn

Usually treehouse for the kiddo. For me usually golf channel or sportsnet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I start at the lowest HD channel, which is a syndicated channel, and work my way up from there.

My TV is usually set to the Roku or AppleTV.

I start every weekday morning by turning on ESPN for Mike & Mike as I'm getting ready for work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rarely watch TV in the AM as I'm usually out of the house by 5:45 or so.

But when I was home during recovery I started with ESPN then usually Golf Channel.

I start on the last channel it was on and hit the guide. Or go straight to the recorded shows.

This^^^^^ I DVR everything I really want to watch. No commercials that way.

hit golf channel first, check out MD, flip to foxnews during commercials and might see what's going on with MLB network.

I usually check BBC America first to see if Top Gear is on. When it isn't, I start at 2 and work my way through the guide. When nothing is on, I fire up Amazon Prime or Netflix.

Gc or local news, depends who gets up first

Whatever the wife leaves it on.

Golf Channel, then espn then movie channels. In am, it's GC or sportscenter.

During NBA Season my TV is almost always on NBA Network when I wake up. Other than that, it is usually some kind of sporting event on a network or Netflix/HBO Go

pretty much always start on discovery and go from there

I tend to put it on Golf channel and search from there.

Work week, local MyFoxPhilly 1st, then Golf Channel. Weekends GC.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Back