JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So there it is. Less than 60 days and we reached or 100 member mark. THP is so glad that we are growing faster than any forum out there and will continue to work hard to make sure all of our members have fun and get the best giveaways around. THanks to all. You guys deserve the credit.

You've got a good thing going here JB. It's a great, fun and informative website. Keep doing what you have been and the sky is the limit for this place. Congrats on 100.

THP has been growing pretty steadily over the past week or two. Congratulations.

I saw that number when I logged on today--congrats!

Whoo hoo! What until we hit 1'000! Odds are, I might have a new club or two by then to show all the newbies:>)

Congrats thats a great number in that short of time.

Wow. That was fast. Great.

• Admin
It is because all of you. We are going to work hard to continue to make this place the best on the net. But you guys deserve the credit. Not us. And Hacker of course for working for $.62 an hour.

It is because all of you. We are going to work hard to continue to make this place the best on the net. But you guys deserve the credit. Not us. And Hacker of course for working for $.62 an hour.

I didnt know he got a raise... congratulations Hacker! :banana:

The cool thing for us is being here from the sites infancy. Even the people who joined today, joining a group when it's still relatively small and being able to see it grow is a pretty cool.

And Smallville, we will never forget the people that started this place.

And Smallville, we will never forget the people that started this place.

Hard to forget Smallville--he keeps popping up like a bad penny.

You know I love you, Small! :in-love:

Congrats JB, I love how this place is like a "we love to chit chat about everything, and we will throw in a little bit of product and fasion talk along the way"

Keep up what your doin!

I am on a search right now for something else. But I ran across this and thought it was pretty interesting.

Sixty days to reach 100 members. We get that in days now!

I am on a search right now for something else. But I ran across this and thought it was pretty interesting.

Some days it might be hours. ...

wow that's insane!

Kinda of a cool thread to dig up smalls

This is a really cool thread to dig up. A cool look inside the beginnings of THP.

Nice dig Smalls...glad I'm a small part of this wonderful home!

I was in that group of first 100 members :blob:!

edit: First 160 members :alien:

Good bump. Pretty awesome to see all the growth since then, even if I wasn't here from the beginning.

Love these old threads.

I can honestly say that I am a better player since joining THP. Makes me wish I had joined sooner.

I can honestly say that I am a better player since joining THP. Makes me wish I had joined sooner.

Me too! Makes me wish I had found this site when I started the game!

Back