Contest - Win This Driver

I didn't think there was a driver I have not tried, but there certainly hasn't been one that works for me. It's probably more me than anything, but I am a solid driver away from being decent, and I am willing to try whatever it takes.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

One more day to enter.

It looks like one HOT driver, and being from Michigan and seeing as winter is about here just having it in the bag will warm me up, and come spring time I can HEAT up the fairways with the " HIGH HEAT DRIVER":angel:

High Heat .... would look good in the bag and would love to 'smoke' it down the fairway with some high heat!

thanks for the opportunity

I would like to Blaze some shots with this driver. Looks like really good technology!!!

My driver had not been seeing eye to eye with me lately. Actually it's been seeing a lot of eye to tree, or eye to opposite fairway. I am certainly willing to try something designed to be forgiving. High Heat sounds like what I need.

I would love to give this driver a shot, but heck, I think I'm too late! :(

The one club in my bag that is not consistent is my driver. This Knuth High Heat driver looks like it will be able to solve my problem and make my game more enjoyable!

Gimmmmeeeee some high heat

congrats!

Awesome, enjoy a heck of a driver!

Congrats to the winner!

Congrats!!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats

Congrats!

Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Congratulations !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks THP!! I cant wait to put this in the bag!!! Stay tuned for some 815 Alpha and High Heat LM comparisons next week.

Congrats. Hope it treats ya well.

Congrats rjb!!

Back