What Brand and Style Putter Grip do you use on your putter?

OITW

Reaction score
What brand putter grip and what style is it, do you game on your putter?

Superstroke? Golfpride? Pistol, Flatso?

I have a Best Gripes leather pistol style grip on my Nead putter.

Rosemark Thorn 1.52

I'm a sucker for SS Flatso's, but recently put on a GP Tour SNSR on my other putter. Really like the feel of it.

Golf Pride Tour SNSR 140cc Pistol grip and love the feel and the ability to keep my hands from screwing up the putt.

Rosemark Thorn 1.25 on both my putters (one is incoming). Soon to be comparing between their Original and NexGen textures.

I really like my Superstoke 1.5 , but the Lamkin putter grip interests me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a sucker for SS Flatso's, but recently put on a GP Tour SNSR on my other putter. Really like the feel of it.

Which snsr did you put on and what about the feel
Do you like?

Super Stroke counter balance 2.0

Which snsr did you put on and what about the feel
Do you like?

Contour 104cc, really like the feel and the wide/flat front part. Probably one of the best feeling "pistol" type grips I have used.

Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0

Superstroke w/countercore mid slim 2.0

Super stroke gt tour. Really like that grip. I use it with no counter core weight

Golf Pride Tour SNSR Contour 140cc and I wish everything else luck in getting it out of my bag.

Currently using a SuperStroke 3.0, but have used a 2.0 and 2.0 counter core in the past, which I really liked.

I was in Golf Galaxy the other day and messed around with the GP SNSR and liked it. If I weren't putting so well right now, I'd have it on my Scotty.

Rosemark Thorn 1.25. I like it but the cap and sides of the grip are coming apart so I am looking for other options. I came from a Pure and really like it. I will probably go back to it

Golf Pride Contour 140 Strait. Helps with flipping wrists and gripping too tight at the same time.

Gp snsr 140 contour. It's all sorts of perfect for me.

I recently put a super stroke slim 2.0 counter core on my SeeMore and love it. The extra weight in the handle really agrees with me. Instead of feeling all the weight at the end it feels more like one long weight, helping to keep my hands more still. I've got slim 2.0 SS on my other two putters and really like them.

I do want to try out the new GP Snsr just haven't found anyone who has them yet, I live in BFE.

I use a Winn Pro 1.32 on my Metal-X #7.

As Winn Pro grip)

Last edited:
Rosemark 1.25 is quickly becoming my preferred grip. barring that, the SuperStroke 1.0.

SuperStroke Flatso

Lampkin pistol for me. I tried super stroke and winn oversized grips. I just feel I'm making more putts with the thinner pistol grip. I do change my putter grips, lengths and styles more then anything else in my bag. So if you ask this question in 6 months it might be a different answer from this guy.

Back