The Poutine Thread

Holy crap.

That looks amazing.

I didn't even know this was a thing. The last 10 minutes of my life have really been life changing.

I'm hungry.

Holy crap.

That looks amazing.

if you ever come to the Montreal area, I'll bring you there. there are a few golf courses nearby too

Thanks Dan, now I need one, but most of the best poutines shacks are closed for the winter :(

Man, you live in a life of luxury with poutine at your disposal.

I may need to construct some soon.

Man, you live in a life of luxury with poutine at your disposal.

I may need to construct some soon.

I need to cut down a bit on it though, I like it too much

Place opened Saturday. Didn't get a poutine then but my wife and I trekked up the block for some last night.

6fa73e00da7f31532165b26d66a59d72.jpg

That's their standard poutine. They've got some more creative ones I will have at some point. One of the owners is a Habs fan, which I should have expected.

Place opened Saturday. Didn't get a poutine then but my wife and I trekked up the block for some last night.

6fa73e00da7f31532165b26d66a59d72.jpg

That's their standard poutine. They've got some more creative ones I will have at some point. One of the owners is a Habs fan, which I should have expected.

Holy carp. That looks amazing.

if you ever come to the Montreal area, I'll bring you there. there are a few golf courses nearby too

Golf, poutine and one of my favorite cities. I feel a summer NE gathering outing coming on.

Golf, poutine and one of my favorite cities. I feel a summer NE gathering outing coming on.

just let me know, I'll be waiting for you guys !

352a89d4e4058fbf270ce5337f1ec091.jpg

I have a hankering for some poutine now

it was pretty good :act-up:

This is the plan for dinner tonight:

braised beef & Summit beer cheese or apples, bacon & bleu cheese [GF]

This is the plan for dinner tonight:

braised beef & Summit beer cheese or apples, bacon & bleu cheese [GF]

There better be pictures.

There better be pictures.

Will do. Still a couple hours away. Going to try a place called the Red Cow tonight.

754f5a2179564b3a55c49c3441d344a0.jpg

Yes Yes Yes Yes!

This is the Vladimir Poutine from a new place that just opened downtown:
Cd3ViQOUsAATMld.jpg

This is the Vladimir Poutine from a new place that just opened downtown:
Cd3ViQOUsAATMld.jpg
Oh, heck yes!! I will be coming to a game this fall, and I will throw down some of that!

Back