Confessions of a THP'er...

Here is a confession. When driving I never turn on the radio.
In fact I have had my Lincoln for a year and have not even programmed the stations.
Like the movie theater, silence is golden.
Anymore I don't either. It's mostly because when the a/c in my old ass car is on it there is static, and I can't stand it. So all summer I've gone without the radio being on when I'm driving my car.

I never use the outside of a napkin or paper towel...always unfold and use the inside in case it had been dropped.
I sleep with an extra pillow and stuffed animals...pillow between my knees and stuffed animal around my neck under my chin.
I watch every Texas Rangers game from first pitch to last out...every single game.

I absolutely cannot sleep without 2 things:

1. A fan. White noise is my perfect silence
2. A pillow between my knees. I sleep on my side and if i dont have an extra pillow for my knees, theres no chance in hell im falling asleep

I do exactly the same thing and will have my window open even when it's below zero outside.

I haven't been as diligent in eating better to help with my pre-diabetes as I should. I'm working on it one day at a time though.

Me either

I will not attend a pot luck.

I listen to old school hip hop all the time. I really like the 90's gangsta rap. "Let me ride" is one of my favorite songs. Not much of a confession though, that was some great music imo.

I love Project Runway

I use multiple hair products

I use ladies razors to shave my face

I talk to myself non stop when nobody is around. when I'm in the car in traffic I pretend to be on the phone.

I sleep with 3 pillows, each serving a different function

I think I'll stop now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang dude! TMI! lol

I love Project Runway

I talk to myself non stop when nobody is around. when I'm in the car in traffic I pretend to be on the phone.

I think I'll stop now...

Spoiler
d2b0c20471e3685b6d7b8c9c25b98530.jpg

I love Project Runway

I think I'll stop now...

I too sleep with 3 pillows, each serving a different function. It's called my wife:bananadance:

I can't eat really spicy food anymore. Every time I do, my wife has to get up in the middle of the night and go sleep in the guest room. I guess I fumigate the room in my sleep.

I love Broadway musicals. Everything from the classics like Oliver and Anything Goes up through Les Miserables and Miss Saigon, Rent, and Hamilton.

Les Mis and Miss Saigon will always be my favorites, though.

I love Project Runway

I think I'll stop now...

I sleep with 3 as well. One for my head, one between my knees, and I "cuddle" with one to support my midsection, otherwise I'll wake up with a effed up back, lol. I started sleeping with a pillow between my knees 7 years ago when I had knee surgery, and it became habit, and now I can't go without it. All these problems and I'm only 26....lmao

This is my custom signature

I use women's deodorant. It doesn't work any better, I just like the powder scent!

Its called "Secret" for a reason...

ScentExpressions_IS_OohLaLaLavender_D.png

I love Broadway musicals. Everything from the classics like Oliver and Anything Goes up through Les Miserables and Miss Saigon, Rent, and Hamilton.

Les Mis may be one of the best plays I've ever seen. Just strong all around.

Les Mis may be one of the best plays I've ever seen. Just strong all around.

I've honestly lost track of how many times I've seen it. 8 or 9 going back to 1990. Never on Broadway, though. Always a touring company.

I sleep with 3 as well. One for my head, one between my knees, and I "cuddle" with one to support my midsection, otherwise I'll wake up with a effed up back, lol. I started sleeping with a pillow between my knees 7 years ago when I had knee surgery, and it became habit, and now I can't go without it. All these problems and I'm only 26....lmao

This is my custom signature

that's my exact setup. my wife could be the third pillow but the body heat is a no go. need nice and cool to sleep

Love me some Broadway musicals! Have seen Les Mis 4 times and will see it again, if I ever have another chance. Miss Saigon, Wicked, and of course, Phantom are at the top of my list as well.

I've honestly lost track of how many times I've seen it. 8 or 9 going back to 1990. Never on Broadway, though. Always a touring company.

I've only seen it (LM) on tour as well. Only been to a handful of shows on Broadway itself. Fun experience.

The Odd Couple with Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane was great. They spent a good portion of the play just trying to make the other one laugh.

The Pajama Game with Harry Connick, Jr and Kelly O'Hara. Fun show.

Here is a confession. When driving I never turn on the radio.
In fact I have had my Lincoln for a year and have not even programmed the stations.
Like the movie theater, silence is golden.
Good to see I'm not the only one.
In my truck I never have the radio on. I can drive hours in silence. The only time I turn the radio on its either because my 7 year asks or I don't want to talk to my passengers. Haha

I say the most effed up stuff while driving alone. I insult terrible drivers, I sing made up songs about random stuff. I scream at people I'm passing. It would be hilarious to anyone if they heard me.

Good to see I'm not the only one.
In my truck I never have the radio on. I can drive hours in silence. The only time I turn the radio on its either because my 7 year asks or I don't want to talk to my passengers. Haha

The only thing I listen to is THP radio

No radio in the car is the best thing ever. If I am riding with someone I will have it on if i am alone it is silence at all times.
It is my time to think.

I may have the occasional conversation with myself while driving as well. What can I say I like the answers?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My radio is never off, unless I'm on the phone. Since the music on the radio is mostly terrible it's usually talk radio or stuff on my cell phone these days.

I say the most effed up stuff while driving alone. I insult terrible drivers, I sing made up songs about random stuff. I scream at people I'm passing. It would be hilarious to anyone if they heard me.

Yeah... me too. And the made up songs are generally quite, uh, colorful.

Back