Signature (Whats In My Bag) Updates

Papaw

Reaction score
Probably a stupid question but when you update your signature or whats in your bag, does it update all of your posts of the past? In searching equipment in older post I often read of how great a certain club is to someone just to notice that that is not the club they show to be bagging. As an example, I was doing research on a Piretti putters and some gave a review of how great it was and it would never leave their bag but in their signature they would have an Odyssey putter.

Probably a stupid question but when you update your signature or whats in your bag, does it update all of your posts of the past? In searching equipment in older post I often read of how great a certain club is to someone just to notice that that is not the club they show to be bagging. As an example, I was doing research on a Piretti putters and some gave a review of how great it was and it would never leave their bag but in their signature they would have an Odyssey putter.

Yes if you change it, it updates your old posts as well.

If I had a dollar for everytime I replaced a club I said I would never replace, I could afford to buy a new club to replace the last club I said I'd never replace.

It does. Makes it a bit confusing sometimes if reading posts from the archive, and not seeing raved about clubs in people's bags.

Yeah, it is great. I need to go back and look at my posts about the X2 Hot hybrids, X Hot driver, original Apex irons and so on and so on....

Back