Bridgestone Golf J715 Driver Preview

Man, I can't wait to hit this driver. Longer and more accurate than the J40 is just what I want!

Looks very interesting. I give them credit for trying something new with the milled face, and I look forward to hearing more thoughts about this one.

This one intrigues me. Can't wait for some reviews to start coming in.

Quick question - is the "F.A.S.T." crown something similar to the Big Bertha "cup face" tech?

cant wait to hit this. I have not played any Bridgestone clubs in the past so will be vary interested in this line.

Everyone is focusing on the face milling but the thing they are most excited about and quite frankly, the most interesting is the F.A.S.T Crown. Its a pretty cool advancement unlike anything they have offered before and not many other companies have touched and expect to see it in one form or another throughout their wood offerings and possible some of their iron offerings as well.

That thing is mean as hell looking. Definitely would be intrigued to check it out - face milling sounds super interesting.

This one intrigues me. Can't wait for some reviews to start coming in.

Quick question - is the "F.A.S.T." crown something similar to the Big Bertha "cup face" tech?

Similar but there are some differences. I will follow up later with some comparisons. My notes are at home and I was at the event in November. Need a refresher. Haha

Similar but there are some differences. I will follow up later with some comparisons. My notes are at home and I was at the event in November. Need a refresher. Haha

Cool, thanks man!

This is a very nice driver. I took a few swings at the Tampa outing and it was real easy to hit straight and long. It looked really good at address and I didn't even notice the milled face.

Very interesting driver indeed. I'm looking forward to swinging this and am hoping the 12* makes an appearance at Bridgestone U. After some interweb scouring, I finally was able to see the shaft offerings and I see that I'd be able to get something very similar to my current shaft into it.

As for the yellow grip, I actually have a yellow no1 on my gamer, so I'd feel right at home. :act-up:

Everyone is focusing on the face milling but the thing they are most excited about and quite frankly, the most interesting is the F.A.S.T Crown. Its a pretty cool advancement unlike anything they have offered before and not many other companies have touched and expect to see it in one form or another throughout their wood offerings and possible some of their iron offerings as well.
I have to admit I read past that a little bit. When you demo'd this did you see discernible difference between FAST crown vs variable thickness face technology that we've seen elsewhere?

I have to admit I read past that a little bit. When you demo'd this did you see discernible difference between FAST crown vs variable thickness face technology that we've seen elsewhere?

Sadly when I was there, they did not have any LH equipment available as it wont be released until April (last I was told) but the guys that were there extremely impressed with not only distance but ball flight. One of the gentleman there struggles like me with a pretty low ball flight and with the stock setup was hitting the ball mid-high pretty regularly. I know some of the guys on here have hit this already and will be hitting it in the next few weeks and will have some thoughts as well.

looks so good and the tech is really cool between the face milling, F.A.S.T. crown and changeable weights oh and a 14* driver(12* 2degree up)

I'm even more excited about Bridgestone U coming up in a couple weeks, the chance to put this one through its paces on the range and will be a blast.

Hello beautiful. Looking forward to seeing you in my bag shortly.

Would be nice if any stores carried it. Can't experience Bridgestone anywhere near unfortunately.

I like the looks of this one and need to hit it as some point this year. It will be interesting to see if a 460 can finally win me over.

Would be nice if any stores carried it. Can't experience Bridgestone anywhere near unfortunately.

THP Event

Bridgestone Ball Fittings

Bridgestone Test Drive.

You can experience Bridgestone in any number of ways. You won't be disappointed either.

JM

SO excited to see this baby again! The sound that it made on solid strikes was very unique and pretty sweet. Lot of tech went into this and shows.

Definitely excited to learn more about the F.A.S.T. technology too.

I saw all of the J40 clubs on sale at the PGA SS in North Jersey a few weeks ago and I imagine they will also carry the new line. It is a bit of a hike for us near Philadelphia, but I'd be willing to drive up there and schedule a fitting if need be, especially if I really get along with the driver, I may want to try it with a few other shafts, as their offerings are pretty good.

I'm really excited to try this. I'm guessing it will be my next gamer! F.A.S.T very intriguing.

This driver looks and sounds sweet. I am surprised though that there is no loft adjustability. Unless I missed it.

I doubt I will ever get a chance to see one of these in person, outside of a THP event. Which is ashame. Because I have heard great things.

Back