Apex Black Irons, no need to have them other than the looks

Cally 816 16* fwy. No business playing that club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is that?

Even though I'm working on it, at the time I couldn't elevate a fwy wood off the deck if my life depended on it. Even with weights back I still couldn't get that club passed 200 yds carry

V Line Fang. It's a beauty and love the shape.

Apparel and accessories not included, I don't think I ever have.
I finally thought of two.

Bought a NC #9 and a Clay Long Putter from Jman several years ago. Both of those were based off looks.

honestly, most of them

I can't say that I have ever bought a club based purely on looks. Sure all the clubs look good to my eye, but if the performance isn't there it is not going in the bag. My view has always been that clubs are tools and not jewels.

THP stamped MD3 wedge.

my ping driver. Really fell in love with the matte black finish.

Lajosi Bayzie Putter

17027_10153156958849336_1105555912976123849_n_zpsgt25hjal.jpg

11156373_10153156958814336_241405180831716534_n_zpsbcxh8nql.jpg
11118377_10153156962959336_5947869144851422095_n_zpsph1rhjuw.jpg

Beautiful putter. Love the colors.

What is the last club you purchased, 100% because of the way it looked?

I bought my Cobra Flyz + driver in blue, not mainly because of the way it looks, even though it is a pretty sight to behold, but I bought it because of test reviews I watched where it out performed the Ping G30

2016 Scameron Newport. Beautiful putter with the perfect headshape but I just can't roll a plumbers neck.

I'll admit I was ready to buy an M1 Driver just from the look...
I did end up hitting a demo several times before I bought it. :blob:

Wedges I buy wedges strictly off what pleases my eye. I feel the top brands wedges all perform virtually the same for me. I do wish I could get used to the look of the PM grind as it seems very useful

Unless I'm mistaken the next time I do it will be my first.

Probably one of the Bettinardi putters I bought.

Probably the mFGP2 tri sole? I love that profile.

The rest of my clubs are on the utilitarian side.

SeeMore Diving Board.

Last purchased was more performance driven than vanity. Apex 5 hybrid because I bought the 4 hybrid the previous week and liked it.

I suppose my RTX 2.0 wedges in black could be considered. I had the choice of colours but went with the black because I liked the look

I honestly don't know that I ever have. I always hit clubs first. I guess you could call my old R580XD driver a vanity purchase, since I bought it straight off the rack and didn't try it out.

SeeMore M6 putter. Was going to be getting a SeeMore putter anyways but the M6 head shape made me choose it.

Back