Callaway Steelhead XR Hybrid Preview

Yeah- I don't find the shape exceptionally flattering, but it flat out performs. Before the Grandaddy, I had handled it in the store and wasn't overly impressed. Then I hit it at the ECPC and totally changed my tune. Then I took it to the course and became a full convert. It's the best new release hybrid I hit all 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used an XR Pro all year and like this shape better to be honest. It sits somewhere between a fairway wood and traditional hybrid shape. This was the very last thing added in my fitting and I'm so glad. The heavy shaft I went with sure helps as well.

I used an XR Pro all year and like this shape better to be honest. It sits somewhere between a fairway wood and traditional hybrid shape. This was the very last thing added in my fitting and I'm so glad. The heavy shaft I went with sure helps as well.

Yup. 100% true. It snuggles in nice in that shape slot.

Sounds like another club to evaluate this spring!

Sounds like another club to evaluate this spring!

It seriously is worth your time if you are in the market

I hit this one further than almost any hybrid I have hit to date. I do hit it a little low for my liking due to it being lower spin. Might loft up a bit here.

I hit this one further than almost any hybrid I have hit to date. I do hit it a little low for my liking due to it being lower spin. Might loft up a bit here.

It is a beast. It fits my gap perfectly. I can't wait for more time with it

Back