If you're having tee problems ...

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
... I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but the ball ain't one.

c31b04f922bba3487a81d871596a62f4.jpg

That's 35 sleeves (33 legal sets) of balls, not including the 2015 e6's I get to test. How many do everyone else have laying around?

They are as follows:
2014 e6 - great ball, and the one BFit says best suits my game. Not a great option on a couple of courses I play because the greens are hard and when it's hot and dry they run for days ... but these are one of the best options off the tee for me.
2014 e5 - I don't lose any distance off the tee with these, and they check up better on the green for me. BFit tells me this is the second best option for me.
Project (a) - Have one sleeve left from my THP testing. They're great around the green when my short game is on, but I do lose a bit of distance with these off the tee.
Lady Precept - winter ball, plays well.
Titleist ProV1 - won these in a Twitter contest. Have never hit a ProV1, so the next time will be the first time.
W/S Duo - good ball, like the SuperSofts. Looking forward to the next iteration, especially the Spins.
Pinnacle Gold - Gift. Served as my water ball until I finally realized I have a million golf balls and losing one on occasion wasn't going to break the bank. Well that and I finally decided not to be a pansy around water.
Rocketballz Urethane - Rocks wrapped in urethane. Then again, I shot my best score putting this one in play. Hrmm.
TM LDP Black - On deep discount so grabbed a few boxes. Down to the last dozen. Not sure I have a good enough game for these.
Polara - Gag gift. Can't seem to give these away.
SuperSoft - If I'm not gaming the e6, I'm usually gaming these. Great off the tee, and if the greens are good they check up reasonably well.

Actually I have a decent idea. Last night I was organizing my big closet in my apartment preparing for a round of golf Sunday.

I have in box
- 2 Dozen Z-Star
- 2 Dozen Z-Star XV
- 2 Dozen Callaway SR3
- 1 Dozen Callaway SR2
- 1 Dozen Diablo Tour

In Bulk:
- About 50 B330s (Old model)
- About 30 Taylormade Tour Preferred X (This years)

I should be set for awhile but I did order 3 dozen Callaway Chrome Soft with a giftcard hahaha

No where close to that. I may have 6 sleeves.

My supply is actually a little low right now

2 dozen e6s
1 dozen e5s
1 dozen ProV1s
2 sleeves each, 330-RX, Chrome+, Hex Black
1 sleeve each, Monsta, Tour Preferred, Tour Preferred X
A handful of singles - mostly the stuff listed above.

Edit - the list above is just my gamers. I've also got a shag bag filled with mostly premium balls that have just enough scuffing that I'll only use them for practice. I have a supply of maybe 30 balls that were found on the course that I won't game. The wife & kids probably have 3 or 4 dozen distance type balls between them.

Last edited:
I have a 140 Srixon XV but that's it. I've become a ball snob when it come to my playing ball

Have 2 dozen Nike 20XI-X, 3 dozen Nike One RZN-X, 2 dozen ZStars, 3 Dozen B330 hydrocores, dozen E6, 4 dozen Supersofts, dozen Pro V1, 3 dozen Maxfli U6, and a handful of B330-RX, left after last season.

I have at least 130+ balls still in original boxes and probably another 150+ in a large box in my garage.....I usually collect quite a lot during the winter when it is slow and I will look for balls while I play and for some reason still buy balls once in a while. I might never get to actually used the boxed golf balls because I am constantly taking balls out of my bag that I found on the course.

I've got about 4 dozen e6's, 2 dozen e5's.

I decided at the end of the year to put all the other balls I have collected over the years (many logo'd at business events so they are a random lot - probably 6 or so dozen) into a shag bag for practice balls.

I currently have 6 dozen Callaway SuperSofts sitting in the closet.

Wow haha, I think I have 2 dozen Prov1s right now and a handful of pink Nikes that Bulldog gave me. I would love to have a stash of balls like that lol.

I have 5-6 dozen balls with most being bridgestone and 1 dozen Callaway.

I have way more than I should, need to donate some to The First Tee perhaps

I decided at the end of the year to put all the other balls I have collected over the years (many logo'd at business events so they are a random lot - probably 6 or so dozen) into a shag bag for practice balls.
My wife's uncle used to be a Postmaster in the town she grew up in. When he retired he got bored so picked up a job at Goodwill in MB. Given the area, they get a ton of golf equipment donations. Over Christmas he gave me a bag filled with well over 100 golf balls and said "Now you have no excuse not to practice the short game." So I'm set for shag balls for the next decade or so ...

from memory... I have:
6-8 dozens of chrome +
1 dozen b330 RX
1 dozen precept laddy
2 sleeves of pro v 1
1 sleeve of titleist velocity
1 sleeve of monsta balls
1 sleeve of callaway diablo balls

and probably a bunch more

Maybe not quite that many, but I still have about 3.5 dozen SR2's, 2 dozen Bridgestone B330-RX, a dozen Hex Hot Pros, a dozen X2Hot+, a sleeve each of Srixon Z-Star, Z-Star X, Z-Star XV, and Nike RZN Platinum.

I like options.

You guys have impressive ball stashes haha. As far as balls I'd actually game, I've got a couple B330-RX's left, a couple found Penta TP's and ProV1's, a dozen Chrome+'s, and 15 or so W/S 50 Elites. I've also got probably 40-50 balls in the practice bag - I usually throw a couple in the game bag in case I'm very clearly having a terrible round and there's no sense in spraying good balls into the woods/water.

I have enough to not worry about it for a while. That's good enough for me!

my 2015 stockpile:
3 sleeves Wilson Duo
3 sleeves SuperSoft
dozen e6
3 sleeves Srizon Q-Star
And a dozen HX Bites and Chrome Softs on the way.
Once the new e6 are released, I will have some of those as well.

I have 94-ish TM RBZ Urethanes (bought 100 used from Lostgolfballs.com)

And 100+ junk used/old balls. It started out as 100 used Pinnacles I bought when I started golfing for $25 total, and then I add old golf balls I find on course to the bucket. I use them to chip around in the back yard mostly. But as many balls as I loose per round off the tee, I'm considering going back to the Pinnacle rocks for a while.

I am embarrassed at the number of golf balls I have.
I keep them in a 7 gallon storage tub.

NEW
4 dz ProV1x
3 dz B330 rx
1 dz B330
1 dz B330-s
1 dz WS FG tour & Duos
1 dz TM Tour Preferred
1 dz Callaway Hex Hot Pro
1 dz Nike Vapor Black
1 dz Callaway SR2/SR3
Sleeves of Hex Hot, Chrome, Monsta, Duo Spin, Chrome Soft (Thank you Lord Byron)

EXPERIENCED
6 dz ProV1
4 dz ProV1x
2 dz TM Penta
1 dz Wilson Duo
1 dz Srixon
1 dz Bridgestone
3 dz Nike assorted
3 dz callaway assorted
1 dz assorted Japanese balls

And a shag bag with assorted top flights, maxfli, wilson, slazenger, etc. Probably 50 balls total.

This is what I remember, I am sure that I have more.

Last edited:
Spivey, that is some list. I have a stash, much smaller than it used to be. Probably 6 dozen, but this will prompt me to do a re-count.

Spivey, that is some list. I have a stash, much smaller than it used to be. Probably 6 dozen, but this will prompt me to do a re-count.
I usually get a bunch of sleeves of balls thru the Troon Card - buy a round, get a free sleeve, that sort of thing.

Right I'm sitting at:

2 dozen Project(a). My current go to ball.
1 dozen Tour Preferred. Love this ball.
1 dozen RBZ Urethane.
1 sleeve Lethal.
1 sleeve Penta-3
3-4 dozen mix of B330-RX, B330. Most in my shag bag for practice sessions.

Play a round with Spivey and you'll see where he gets all the golf balls from. Make sure you clean out a pocket or two in your bag. Likely to leave with more balls than you showed up with.

3 dozen Nike RZN Red
5 dozen Nike RZN White
3 dozen Nike PD Soft

...when they are released this weekend 2 dozen of the RZN whites will be traded in for 2 dozen of Chrome Softs.

But I also have a dozen Wilson Staff Duo and roughly a dozen Callaway HX Diablo Tour's left.

Back