Taser Self - NSFW

Now that is a special kind of stupid right there!!

His facial expression...lmao

And this simply proves my point on why I keep telling my daughter that boys are stupid.

Thanks JB, I turned the volume down and then snorted coffee everywhere so now my coworkers are looking at me. So much for the 2 semifunctional brain cells he had.....

That might be the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!!! Thanks so much for sharing that!

Lets just hope his nuts fried so he cannot reproduce. A future entrant for the darwin awards I am thinking.

Ok, so you do dumb $hit and then you put your dumb @ss on YouTube anyway? That takes some extra something. Wow.

I just can't laugh at people this stupid

I about pissed in my pants at that facial expression! I had to watch a couple of times!

I just can't laugh at people this stupid
I'll laugh enough for the both of us.

And it drives me nuts when people call those things tasers.
Stun guns sound like velcro pulling apart. Tasers sound like... human suffering.

Stupid is as stupid does. What did he think was going to happen

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Awesome! Yet another Darwin award candidate......

Holy crap. That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. I'm laughing so hard I've got tears coming out, my stomach hurts and my jaw hurts.

#JustDoIt
#Nike
Capture_zps7hqkrreu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh my Lord that's hilarious. Stupid people make me laugh!

What a moron. And he acted surprised, like he didn't know what was coming.

I have no words. wtf was that dude thinking? YOUTUBE IT BEFORE YOU DO IT!

This was all kinds of awesome.

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!

That was awesome! I was literally crying from laughing so hard at this brain trust.

This is what happens when we stop letting natural selection do its job. We get these morons.

Good grief what a dumba** lol

Darwin was right, we need to thin the herd, only thing better is when hey do it themselves because it is fun to watch!

I learned a long time ago, that fools die by any method of their choosing, it's nature's way of eliminating the stupidity that abounds the earth ... but it appears he survived this attempt ...

That's some solid entertainment.

Back