Glove or no glove chipping/pitching???

The_Dude

#TeamNE #Team Green #Hype
Reaction score
Handicap
#bigbutts
I don't wear a glove when pitching or chipping from approx. 50 yards and in. It just "feels' better without. Wondering if anybody else does this?

I don't wear a glove when pitching or chipping from approx. 50 yards and in. It just "feels' better without. Wondering if anybody else does this?

Never wear a glove on partial shots so I am in the same boat as you. For some reason I just feel more comfortable that way.

I usually wear a glove unless I'm chipping or putting.

I agree. I just feel a little more in control of my short game without a glove.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I must admit, I am one of those guys that has tan line hand syndrome, the glove never comes off, even for putting. But then again, I play alone quite a bit and usually never even bother pulling the pin either.

I don't wear a glove on chip/pitches sand shots or putting.

I always take my glove off for anything 75ish and in, and putting. I feel like it gives me a bit more touch and I can really feel the club better than with my glove on.

It's all about feel for me - definitely no glove

I must admit, I am one of those guys that has tan line hand syndrome, the glove never comes off, even for putting. But then again, I play alone quite a bit and usually never even bother pulling the pin either.
Same for me.

glove! not when putting though..

I wear a glove for everything. I don't even take mine off for putting. Just feels right for me.

I used to keep the glove on, but now I take it off with any wedge shot less than a PW.

I wear a glove for everything. I don't even take mine off for putting. Just feels right for me.
Well, that makes 3 of us. We are poised to change golf.

No glove ever, unless I am sweating uncontrollably. That said if I have one on, it doesn't bother me when I chip

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Depends on the weather. Most times I take it off though since I putt without a glove as well

I always have a glove on, I have tried to switch it up a few time to see if I noticed a difference and really nothing changed... so I stuck with playing what I was used to

always a glove. use it for everything, why not that stuff too. Right or wrong? IDK.

I never use a glove to chip or putt unless my hands are cold.

I only take the glove off for putting.

I usually wear a glove unless I'm chipping or putting.

This is me. I'll often take it off for putts and short chips, but any shot with some force (pitches, bunker shots, etc) I keep it on.

I don't wear a glove ever. The club feels like it's slipping out of my hand if I try to wear a glove.

Glove is always on except for putting.

Back