What grips do you have on your clubs?

Driver, 4W, 7W, Wedges are Iomic sticky 2.3 and my hybrids and Irons are Golf Pride Niions. And the hybrids and irons will probably be switched this year to the Iomics as well.

I have a mixture of Lamkin UTx and NDMC's. Like both grips quite a bit.

Will ALWAYS be UTx on the wedges, because I tend to use those gloveless for chipping and they feel way nicer in bare hands.

Lamkin Ace 3 Gen midsize in Orange.

I use midsize CP2 pro on all my clubs except the driver and putter. For my driver i use a Winn Dri-Tac midsize black and blue (wears out quickly imo but also plays a little smaller than the CP2 pros) and for the putter i use a Winn Pro X 1.18 orange and blue - GO GATORS!

Golf Pride NDMC+4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf Pride NDMC on my woods & wedges
Lamkin UTx on my irons & hybrid
SuperStroke on putter

Lamkin UTx on everything.

right now Green Golf Pride NDMC on woods/irons/wedges and a Lamkin UTX on my putter.

I have Lamkin UTx grips on everything but the putter...that has a SuperStroke 2.0 on it currently!

Golf Pride New Decade - all of them - in various colors

Lamkin UTx and 3Gen on all my clubs.

White Golf Pride midsize Tour Wraps.

I haven't gotten all mine switched over yet. Just my irons have black Lamkin Utx grips right now. Woods will be going blue and my wedges red

Golf pride new decade multi-compounds on everything but driver, 3 wood and putter.
Driver and 3 wood have Golf Pride MCC Plus4 and the putter has a SuperStroke Slim 3.0 on it.

Karma Velour Jumbos on everything but my putter, which is a Winn oversize pistol, that may soon become a SS 5.0.

The only reason I have all the same grips is that I just re-gripped my entire set. Otherwise it would be all over the place.

Golfpride MCC+4 on everything but the putter, it's sporting a SuperStroke 2.0 Ryder Cup

Tour Velvets on my irons and MCC +4 on my woods. I haven't decided yet if I am going to put the MCC+4s on my irons as well next time I regrip.

I have a mix on my clubs:

Dr/3W/LW - Stock Golf Pride ND MCC
7W - Stock grip, not even sure what it is
4H - Lamkin I-Line
5H-SW - Lamkin UTX
Putter - SeeMore counter balance grip. Not sure who the manufacturer is for it.

:GolfPride: MCC Plus 4's on everything except putter that sports a :superstroke: Mid-Slim 2.0

Midsize GP Tour Velvets on woods, irons and wedges. SS Pistol GT 2.0 on the putter.

GP MCC 4 platinum midsize on woods, irons and wedges. Midslim 2.0 on the putter

standard utx on everything other than putter. iomic classic on putter.

Lamkin REL Ace for me on everything. Currently have Black, but have gamed the Green, Orange and also some Red. I just love these grips.

JM

GP Tour Velvet 360's.

Back