St. Louis, MO THP Outing - Gateway National April 16, 2016

I'm probably getting a room, so I could do another round Sunday. I could make an early Saturday warm up round happen too. I'm game for just about anything.

Does this count as Royals gear?

We're familiar with those in the STL region...

Edit: I was rooting for the Royals to win the W/S though, glad they pulled it off!

Last edited:
Just looking thru the thread; here's the list so far - wubears71, want to edit the original post to keep the attendee list fresh?

In
wubears71

Daddio
so-illhacker
LSMO
hammer84

Maybe
Rambler
HighOnTheHog
IceyShanks
Zenger
hunter57
Shakey

First post updated with all that are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing that kills me is the drive. Other than that Id love to be there.

Ive met some that are going to be there and not others. I love these type of get togethers.

I thought about playing here when I went to the MO outing last year. That's a good looking list of participants and wannabes..you guys will have a great time!

Bumping up the thread... the more the merrier; who else is in?

This will be a fun group for sure..

Pondering as well. Need to get closer & check the schedule.

If I come up, I'd want to play more than 18. Either same course early that morning or maybe somewhere else early Sunday.
Ditto for me. I'd likely drive down Friday after work and try to get in 36 on Saturday. Might be possible for a Saturday night stay and another round on Sunday morning instead, to get a second round in, for me.

The only thing that kills me is the drive. Other than that Id love to be there.

Ive met some that are going to be there and not others. I love these type of get togethers.
It's so much more cost effective for me to drive than fly, honestly if it's around 9 hours or less, I'll drive it to a THP event if possible! This would be included in that timing!!!

It's so much more cost effective for me to drive than fly, honestly if it's around 9 hours or less, I'll drive it to a THP event if possible! This would be included in that timing!!!

What part of Nebraska are you in? I grew up in California but was born in Lincoln. My old man was a Husker.

I live in Lincoln off of old Cheney Road.

I should've been more specific - Lincoln, NE.

I use to live off old Cheney road in Lincoln, NE when I was working in Crete.

Nice... so you're familiar with the overwhelming cultural force that is Husker Football. I've only been to one game in Lincoln but had a blast. Such a great football town.

Nice... so you're familiar with the overwhelming cultural force that is Husker Football. I've only been to one game in Lincoln but had a blast. Such a great football town.

Yep. Unfortunately I was there at the end of the Franck Stolich era.

Yep. Unfortunately I was there at the end of the Franck Stolich era.

Hopefully you got out before Callahan wrecked everything

Hopefully you got out before Callahan wrecked everything

That's when I left. Everyone in NE wanted Bo Pellini and instead NE went with Callahan. I think for Bo took over right after Frank instead of going to LSU that program would have been in good shape.

Small world! Not a lot of people, even around here know of or have been to Crete.

I love off of old Cheney now in south Lincoln!

Small world! Not a lot of people, even around here know of or have been to Crete.

I love off of old Cheney now in south Lincoln!

South Lincoln is so nice. I use to play at Wilderness Ridge. I also loved the muni courses in Lincoln and also the bike paths / running paths. I worked 2nd shift and knew no one in Lincoln so I pretty much played golf, lifted weights and ran in the mornings.

I would love to come up to StL sometime for some golf with THP'ers. I cant make this one as I will be at #clubclash :)

Hope to meet some of the StL crew this summer

Put me in as a maybe. I wouldn't mind taking a driver down to golf with some THPers

Might bring a guest that super lurks thp. Any qualms?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Might bring a guest that super lurks thp. Any qualms?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

No problem. Should I add your guest as a maybe?

Back