Patrick Reed Wins The Barclays – WITB

Our WITB came straight from survey, and confirmed from Callaway, but if he changed out Thursday after survey it would not be noted.

gotcha , yeah i am always checking out what people are putting with , lol and friday he was putting genuis so i kept starring at it and then i paused my tv and framed it is why i was sounding like a know it all hahaha

i think they got it wrong because i read somewhere it was a odyssey #3 white hot pro putter and the pics dictate that as well and here is my reference https://golftribune.com/patrick-reed-witb-for-2016/
While not legible clearly, the sole of this putter looks much more like the White Hot RX than the White Hot Pro. I'm confident he's gaming an RX. I just want to know how they went about blacking it out.
80eb212e-6c0e-11e6-87bc-57ed402b26b2_1280x720.jpg
[/IMG]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

now u got me looking again and i think i see the pro on the face of his putter or something similar , its blurry but its very weird its like they pieced his putter together lmao i guess being it was blacked i just figued it was the pro #3 which if he had the #2 rx blacked then wouldnt be basically a pro?

Yeah, there's definitely some funkiness going on with his putter. WHP face in a blacked out RX body?

There's some very minor differences in the neck of those two putters, but it's between picking nits and being neurotic.

Yeah, there's definitely some funkiness going on with his putter. WHP face in a blacked out RX body?

There's some very minor differences in the neck of those two putters, but it's between picking nits and being neurotic.

Doesn't Taranto make his putters? I highly doubt it's something you could come close to buying stock.

well he putted ok with it nothing great for sure lmao however i always liked the pro odysseys , the black is very cool and his ryder cup one was neat

Kinds of an odd mix with the PXG and Titlelist thrown in there, but love seeing the White Hot RX on the winners circle again.

Back