Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty solid bag. Amazing how many callaway guys play the x-forged irons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still using some MD2.

Love the bag setup

Awesome bag set up for Reed! Glad to see him get the W.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love seeing the DBD in there for the win. I love that driver

Very nice bag set up. Congrats to him on the win!

Am I reading that right about the PXG 3i?

Love seeing the DBD in there for the win. I love that driver

When we spoke to him a bit ago, he said he was hitting it better than any driver he had ever played.

He's had the club in the bag for a pretty good part of the year. Had a graphite shaft in it to use it as a driving iron.

I don't know much about these things, but how's he allowed to use it? I know some club deals allow a little freedom, but since he plays Callaway irons, it struck me as odd.

When we spoke to him a bit ago, he said he was hitting it better than any driver he had ever played.

I think nobilo said pr is the guy who tells you on the range how great he's hitting it, even when you don't ask...

I saw him hit it up close at Firestone and he was mashing it. Selfishly I love when gear I play is played on tour but the fact that I'm a Patrick Reed fan makes it better for me haha

Is his White Hot RX refinished or painted? It looks WAY darker than the conventional RX. I know he's gamed the White Hot Pro and the Metal-X Milled flow neck blades, which are normally dark finishes. I wonder if he had the insert put into a dark putter or just had a White Hot RX darkened.

I don't know much about these things, but how's he allowed to use it? I know some club deals allow a little freedom, but since he plays Callaway irons, it struck me as odd.
Doesn't have a 14 club deal? Would think that's why he can play a Vokey lob wedge too.

I think nobilo said pr is the guy who tells you on the range how great he's hitting it, even when you don't ask...

He wasnt like that at all with us, but it wouldnt surprise me about any of these guys.

Patrick Reed Wins The Barclays – WITB

He wasnt like that at all with us, but it wouldnt surprise me about any of these guys.

pre-emptive strike. inner monologue: "they're going to ask me how I'm hitting it. might as well answer their question before they ask it. maybe they'll just go away."

it has to get so annoying answering the same inane questions week, after week, after week, after week!

Still using some MD2.

There seem to be a lot of them out there on tour. I can see why, I love my MD2 SW (way more than the MD3 I demo'd).

I like Reed - he's a good competitor. Interesting to see his lowest lofted fairway is 18*...

Is his White Hot RX refinished or painted? It looks WAY darker than the conventional RX. I know he's gamed the White Hot Pro and the Metal-X Milled flow neck blades, which are normally dark finishes. I wonder if he had the insert put into a dark putter or just had a White Hot RX darkened.

i think they got it wrong because i read somewhere it was a odyssey #3 white hot pro putter and the pics dictate that as well and here is my reference https://golftribune.com/patrick-reed-witb-for-2016/

Our WITB came straight from survey, and confirmed from Callaway, but if he changed out Thursday after survey it would not be noted.

The same "Chrome Soft" you can buy in stores?

Wonder what hybrid he had in the bag. UST tweeted out he had pro force v2 in a hybrid.

Back