Captain Grandaddy Message & Response

Hats off to the Zoocrew - Great response. They've earned it, but boy do I hope they get put in their place in 2016.

I would say that we're venturing into "don't poke the bear" territory though. I'm honestly frightened of a Canadan on a mission, golf-wise.

Love the guys from the Zoo Crew. That was comedic gold.

​That response was awesome!!

Really enjoyed watching all these updates and threads following the action.
One thing I noticed is all the young guys participating...I think one year in the future we could have a Senior Outing!!!!
Just a thought!

Pure gold. So funny. Anyone notice Finley on his throne?

HAHA good job Canadan but I do have to say that the #ZooCrew had a pretty good comeback. OH and we will play better golf this year! That belt is coming home to THP!

Canadan seems like the guy that while listening to you talk smack to his face gives a quick knee jerk to the nads and then walks away with your belt while you lay on the ground sweating and trying to figure out what just happened!

LOL!! Having had the absolute pleasure of enjoying a round with Canadan as his partner, I can tell you he does a great job of masking the competitive spirit with one of the best smiles and dispositions around.

hahahaha! that's way too funny. I usually just grin at it.

But it's a great time to share my 2016 goal with THP, since the Zoo Crew feel I need to get better.

60s with a Smile.... or **** eating grin.. However you want to define it hahahaha

You better believe it. Scratch will be an understatement.
LOL!! This so much This...I love it.

I definitely saw humor in there rebuttal, but Dans message was awesome. He's the exact type of Captain I want to play under for something like this.

I'm starting the "Nate Adelman Needs to Play in 2016 #TheGrandaddy" petition right now.

Quite the Captain lineage there.

2016 is the year.

This is absolutely hilarious! My gosh I'm crying!

That was hilarious! Hopefully both sides keeps this going. Dan good message (PS: I'm a fresh face), Harry gotta be nice having a creative team at your beck-n-call

The 2016 THP team is in great hands with Canadan at the helm, and I have full confidence that he will bring the belt home.

Dat ZooCrew reply video, doe...

Instant classic there. Pretty dang funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that was the funniest thing i've seen in awhile. zoocrew firing shots, i love it.

Great exchange there. Awesome message from the Grandaddy Captains, and just a great response from the ZooCrew. Love the touch of redemption song in the background too. hahaha

So good!

This event continues to bring laughter and joy to my life on a daily basis and its only a 3 day event, thats how amazing this thing is.

I'm starting the "Nate Adelman Needs to Play in 2016 #TheGrandaddy" petition right now.

I 100% agree with that petition. Guy knows how to have fun on the course with putting on a show golfing his ball.

Lol that was freaking GOLD!

Back