How many of the par 3's did you hit on your last round

Played nine last Thursday and was 1 for 2. Both six irons, pulled the first long and left, knocked the second to 15 feet and drained the bird.

I was 1/4 on my last round. But the first green and two putted for par. Couple yards left on 8...chipped close for par. Short on 13...bogey (I think). Hit a soft 3wd on 17 215yds but not soft enough...went 2yds over and I think I bogeyed.

2 of 4

I generally am good for 2 out of 4 on a normal day.

Last Friday I was 0/2. Ended up +1 on those two holes.

2 of 4 but only birdie was a chip in where, obviously, I didn't GIR (pin high left 12' from pin 3' off the green)

2 of five. Both I missed the birdie putt and got par. Of the other three I got bogey, Par, bogey

2/4 for my last round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed all 4. Too much club on two down wind, short on one and pushed right on the other.

1/4. Then again I played a course where the par 3 avg 188 on a 5700 yard track

0/3 on my last round. This is not uncommon.

Last round was 9 holes and I was 2 for 2 and -1 on them. Round before that I was 1 for 5 and +3 on them.

2 of 4. Not what I should be doing.

2 out of 4 on Sunday.

1/4 and made 3 pars.

I hit 3 out of 4. It would have been 4/4 but the ball just wouldn't check up and rolled off the back.

1 of 4 last week.

0 for 4 on Saturday but the round before was 4 for 4...that's my game lately.

I hit 1 of 3. One the ball hit the green hot and kept rolling and the other I landed left of the green right into the beach.

I think it was 2/4. One missed by a couple of feet, the other was an ugly S word

Back