How many of the par 3's did you hit on your last round

luvagoodshot

Reaction score
Handicap
Yes
Yesterday I only hit 1 out of four par 3's

I played 9 yesterday, I was 1 of 2, the one I missed was short sided left int eh trap about pin high, lead to bogey.

The one I hit I had a long 2 putt par

2 for 4 Sunday. Both misses were just off the green.

2 out of 4 but I made three pars!!

4 of 5. I was a couple yards long on the 211 yard 15th hole.

I was 1/4 on my last round. Two were well missed and one was just off and I still used my putter.

hit 2 missed 2. i didn't flush either of the shots that hit the green, but both worked out fine. one of the two i missed was just on the fringe and was hit well and i got up and down. the other was missed pretty badly and i didn't get up and down.

3 for 4

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Only played 9 yesterday afternoon and hit 2 out of 3

1st - missed short right and then lipped out the par putt
2nd - couldn't have been further from the pin if I had tried, but 2-putted for par
3rd - somehow managed to leave a downhill birdie putt short but tapped in for the par

2 for 4 on Sunday.

Zero, and it has been a running theme lately.

Very tough longer par 3's, with domed greens = my nightmare.

11th- Played for a draw and right-to-left wind, but wedge stayed straight. 2 putt par from right fringe.
13th- 58 degree to 5 feet, missed the birdie.
15th- 58 degree to 15 feet, made the birdie.
8th- 8i to front left fringe, made the ~30 foot birdie chip.
9th- 5i to 15 feet left of pin, made par.

So 3/5 greens but played them 2 under, probably my best showing ever on those holes in one round. Sadly I had to skip three holes on the front, overall I was 1 under on the 15 holes I played and could have had my lowest round ever but I ran out of daylight.

Played 9 yesterday, went 2 for 2 on the par 3's and both resulted in...Pars

Last night's 9?

Hit: 2
Held: 0

Over the weekend I think I hit 50% but only about 25% stayed on the green!

1 out of 3 on 9 holes.

Thinking back to last full round Sat

1 for 4

First one I hit green, 2 putt par.
Second one I hit short and went into water and nearly then chipped in, 1 putt bogey
Third one I missed, hit into sand and I believe I bogeyed
Final one I missed but barely and made the putt from the fringe for birdie

I went one for three. Got a par on the one that I hit GIR on. The others were double and triple bogey. One was a lost ball (water), and the other was a really bad tee shot that did me in.

Last edited:
Goose egg LOL. Iron play was not my strong suit that round. It's not consistent though, sometimes I miss every damn one and other times I hit 3 or 4 of them.

2 out of 4 on Sunday. The two I hit I cleared the water both times so happy about that.

played 9 last week. Hit half in regulation (one was just off the collar), parred both.

Course was set up for a tournament the next morning - pins were in some punishing positions. I was grateful to take my pars and move along.

I think 1 :( I struggle with Par 3s for some reason.

I only hit 1. The par 3 struggle is real for me.

This par 3 stat of mine drives me nuts!
If there is one thing I could change about my game, this would be it.
However based on the comments in this thread, it looks like I'm not alone.

19c896c1e8eb8378b95f81c0c63fea14.jpg

I was 2 for 4.

Back