Handicap
Yes
For the 18 I played yesterday
1) 8 pars
2) missed every birdie attempt
3) only 1 GIR
4) hit 12 of 14 fairways but still managed par on the two par fours I missed
5) lost two balls in two separate water hazards on the par five 9th

I generally have 2 to 5 really bad holes on my home course that keep from breaking 80 most of the time. Like 4 over on 14 holes and 10 over on four holes. Happens way too much.

On your stats above though you entire you missed every birdie attempt but you only hit one green so there was only one attempt.

I generally have 2 to 5 really bad holes on my home course that keep from breaking 80 most of the time. Like 4 over on 14 holes and 10 over on four holes. Happens way too much.

On your stats above though you entire you missed every birdie attempt but you only hit one green so there was only one attempt.

Are you me? I hit 9 pars the other day, 5 single bogies. Hit 87.

That I only missed 2 GIR and only made 1 birdie. My putter was cold to say the least.

I didn't miss a fairway with my driver. They might not be long but playable!!

My only par came on the only hole I hit GIR. I only lost balls on the water hole. My only three putt came when I was on the wrong side of a two tier green.

I need to to hit more GIR, I need to be better on forced carry water hazards, and I need to be on the correct level on a multi-tiered green.

I was counting par 3's as well

Front 9: 10 putts and shot 41.
Back 9: 16 putts and shot 41.

26 total putts and shot 82. Putting saved me from a VERY bad day.

I was counting par 3's as well

OK, but you hit and miss greens on Par 3's too and those count as GIR's if you are on in one. They obviously won't count as a hit fairway if you come up shot but not in the rough, but by all means they count as a hit green if that's where you put your tee shot.

Although we will joke that we hit the fairway on par 3's but then you gotta do the walk of shame to get your ball.

OK, but you hit and miss greens on Par 3's too and those count as GIR's if you are on in one. They obviously won't count as a hit fairway if you come up shot but not in the rough, but by all means they count as a hit green if that's where you put your tee shot.

Although we will joke that we hit the fairway on par 3's but then you gotta do the walk of shame to get your ball.

I missed a birdie putt on one of the par 3's. I also missed a birdie putt on one of the par fours. There were two other holes that I wasn't exactly on the green but was 1 - 3 feet off the green on the first cut of grass which I consider chances for birdies as well. Almost drained them, but no cigar.

That makes sense, thanks.

What are statistics?

Front 9 6/7 fir. Back 9 0/7 fir

Back