It Might Get Loud

9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
I had the chance to watch this movie over the weekend. I first heard about it a while ago (as it's been out for quite a while), and was looking forward to seeing it. Finally got the chance, and I was thoroughly impressed. It is absolutely amazing what these guys can do.

If you like guitars or the rock music in general, you should definitely check this movie out.

Here's the trailer:
[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4YvNVqf2at0&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4YvNVqf2at0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Anybody else see this? What were your thoughts?

Saw that last month. It was good. Jack white and Jimmy Page were amazing. The Edge I think got screwed a little. He wasn't painted so well. Example: One scene shows Jimmy and then Jack white talking about the purity of guitar. How sometimes its just the guitar plugged straight into the amp with as little effects as possible. Then it IMMEDIATLY cuts to the edge's roadie showing the edge's rig and how sometimes the stuff he's running will only be on for just one song. (the edge's set up looked like a portable missions control in a giant box on wheels. Still if you like rock and roll (especially led zeppelin) its definitly worth seeing.
Ps There is a very quick, very awesome solo rendition of ramble on performed just by jimmy page.

Where and how can I see this! Is it in theatres?!?!?!?! Now I have to see it!

I have seen it too and it is pretty cool. Some good storytelling and some good performances.

I only wish there was more of the three of them playing together..

PS If you suscribe to netflix you can stream it live and watch it right now. Its the only reason I still have my xbox, so i can stream movies straight to my TV.

Watched it on a plain from NY to Denver on my iphone.......

Was a good watch for sure. Jimmy Page blows my mind. Jack White is sooo F'n tallented its sickening. Edge.......ehhhh not so much.

this looks like my kinda thing. I will definitely be watching this one...thanks!

Back