Contest - Project X HZRDUS Yellow Shaft

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You have heard the buzz, seen the massive adoption and use on the tour and read THPer reviews of the new Project X HZRDUS shaft line. Today THP and Project X are going to give away one of these to a lucky THPer.

The Prize
Ce9beqZWsAAU77W.jpg

The Contest
It's scavenger hunt time and long time THPers know these contests are a ton of fun, as they provide some learning that seems hard at first, but all of the answers are readily available on the Project X HZRDUS website. You can find this info page here. Your job is to answer these 5 questions and send your entry into contests@thehackersparadise.com and include this information.

Your Full Name
Your Shipping Address
Your THP Forum Name

The Questions
What’s the difference between HZRDUS Black and Yellow?
What is counterbalancing?
What weights are available in HZRDUS Yellow?
How many technicians roll a Hand Crafted shaft?
Name the closest Performance Fitting Center to you.

It may seem hard and overwhelming, but all of the answers are available at the site linked above and the education will be rock solid from the tremendous amount of information Project X put together.

Rules
One entry per person.
Deadline for this contest is Tuesday, April 19th, 2016.
Contest open to all THPers, however free shipping of the prize should you win is only available for 2016 Albatross Club Members. It is a very special initiative as THP partners with animal shelters all around the contry to give back in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

This is awesome! The contests don't stop coming. With all the buzz on #HZRDUS I'm hoping to try one!!

Entry sent. Excellent contest! I learned some really cool stuff, thanks THP and Project X!!!!

In! If I can do it from my phone in the airport, anyone can!

Thanks THP and Project X!!!

Cool contest. I won't be entering since I already have one, but someone is going to be very happy!

Task completed. I'll take a yellow in stiff please.

Last edited:
Contest - Project X HZRDUS Yellow Shaft

Thank you THP and Project X for this great contest!

Fantastic contest! I love scavenger hunts! My entry is in, really great info on this shaft glad I did the research.

Thanks to THP and Project X for this great contest. Looks like I will be happily going to school tonight after work to learn more about these shafts.

Very cool giveaway. I definitely learned some new info on the Shafts during scavenger hunt. Also, I found a new fitter in my area I didnt know about. THANKS!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My entry is in! Hopefully I can add some HZRDUS to my bag

I'm at the doctors office now, but when I get to work, I'll be getting to this. Those shafts look sweet.

In it to win it. Would love to try this on the King LTD

Love the chance to learn more about this shaft, and to possibly win one.
Time to do some research.
Good luck!

I'm in. I was surprised that there's apparently PFC in town here. I'm going to give them a call today to find out more information.

Thanks again THP!

awesome contest, entry is in!
and I even got to learn a few things in the process!

Easy Peasy! Entry sent. Regardless if I win one or not, I will be getting one from somewhere when they are released

Done and done. Win or not, after what I learned I will most likely be shopping very soon!

Entry is in. The Yellow seems like it would be a fantastic shaft fit for me, so fingers crossed!

Entry in! I like contest like this, some good information on their site.

This is the coolest looking shaft I have ever seen! Entry has been submitted.

Entry sent. I can see a 6.5 76g in a XR16!!

Launcher!

Fantastic contest and the scavenger hunt was a lot of fun. My entry is in.

Awesome prize! My entry is in. I think the Hzrdus yellow would work great for my swing.

I am in! Thank you, fantastic giveaway!

Back