NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been able to watch but I think the Canucks are outmatched here.
The Caps are playing really good hockey of late. Only 2 goals as of now

The Caps are playing really good hockey of late. Only 2 goals as of now
They did get away with no penalty call before that last goal though. ... just sayin

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They did get away with no penalty call before that last goal though. ... just sayin

Yeah probably but they were both going at it IMO. I guess they decided to let it go for some reason haha

Yeah probably but they were both going at it IMO. I guess they decided to let it go for some reason haha
They let that one go but have been calling all the little ones.

They let that one go but have been calling all the little ones.

Yeah I never know what they are going to call night in night out

Oh my Kuzie! What a pass! Wilson with the finish... Caps doing work

This Caps team can roll 4 lines and 3 pairs of D, they are just a machine. My only hope is that it keeps on going this way. It is a LONG season

This Caps team can roll 4 lines and 3 pairs of D, they are just a machine. My only hope is that it keeps on going this way. It is a LONG season
They are unstoppable as long as they stay healthy. The way they play the cycle game just makes teams look silly sometimes. Especially 3 on 3

They are unstoppable as long as they stay healthy. The way they play the cycle game just makes teams look silly sometimes. Especially 3 on 3

Even with some of the injuries the guys from Hershey that have come up have fit in so well. Speaks to the continuity between the 2 teams

Even with some of the injuries the guys from Hershey that have come up have fit in so well. Speaks to the continuity between the 2 teams
Zach Sill has been great. I saw him play up close and personal at the glass in Hershey a few weeks ago. Have a few good pics to go on the wall collection.

Caps give up 1 on a 5 v 3

Oh my Kuzie! What a pass! Wilson with the finish... Caps doing work

He's fantasy gold. Similar to your beautiful goldilocks. Hahahahaha

He's fantasy gold. Similar to your beautiful goldilocks. Hahahahaha

Oh I cant wait till the Caps play the Avs.... Oh wait :bashful:

Well Scrap Kuzie gets a lay up empty netter haha

Caps win!

Ok just turned on Hawks Habs

Really want to get to a game a Bell Center definitely on the bucket list. One of these years haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back