New Titleist Vokey WedgeWorks High Bounce M Grind

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Introducing the new WedgeWorks High Bounce M Grind

• The demand for the High Bounce M Grind (60.10 M) comes directly from the tour. This wedge is a higher bounce version of one of Bob Vokey's original grinds, and is currently in the bags of eight players on the PGA Tour. The 60.10 M has more bounce than the SM6 60.08 M, most noticeably on full shots. It is highly relevant for golfers with a steeper angle of attack that tend to dig on full shots, but still want the versatility and shotmaking performance around the green that the M Grind shape delivers.

• The 60.10 M Grind produces more consistent distance control through Progressive Center of Gravity and maximum spin through TX4 groove technology.

• The High Bounce M Grind Grind will be available at 60°loft and 10°effective bounce (RH only).

• The wedge has a Brushed Chrome finish.

• BOB VOKEY ON HIGH BOUNCE M: “The High Bounce M is an incredible tool for Aaron (Vokey Tour Rep Aaron Dill) to have on the van to help those players who have a steep angle of attack and need a high bounce wedge, but at the same time want that versatility of the M grind around the greens. We started to hear the same type of request from a bunch of guys. They’d say, ‘I love the M Grind, but I'm catching my full and three-quarter shots heavy. The wedge is digging in the fairway.’ We took that feedback and made this wedge for them.”

• CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS: As part of WedgeWorks, High Bounce M Grind wedges can be customized, including personalized stamping in up to eight characters and one of 12 paintfill colors. Golfers can also choose from an industry-leading selection of shafts, grips, shaft bands and ferrules.

• PRICE AND AVAILABILITY: High Bounce M Grind wedges are available beginning Aug. 31 through WedgeWorks on Vokey.com or by custom order, starting at $195 (which includes custom BV Wings grip, custom shaft band, and up to 8 character stamping)

What is the difference between the 60.10 M Grind and the SM6 M Grind? - The key difference is measured bounce. The 60.10 M and SM6 60.08 M Grind will have the same shape, a grind featuring heel, toe and trailing edge relief. However, with the 60.10 M Grind, Bob Vokey and Aaron Dill have added measured bounce to the wedge, providing higher forward bounce, with relief for players that like to rotate the club open or closed to adjust loft.

Additionally, the WedgeWorks design allows players more space to customize the wedge with their choice of Toe Engraving, Snow Stamping and/or Character Stamping.

What is the difference between the 60.10 M Grind and V Grind? - There are two key differences between the M Grind and V Grind. The differences are width and bounce. The 60.10 M is characterized as a high bounce wedge because it has a moderate to high amount of measured bounce with plenty of sole width, more width than the V. This width creates more effective bounce, making this an incredible bunker club, with enough bounce for a steep angle of attack on full shots.

The 60.10 V Grind is characterized as high bounce because it has incredibly high measured bounce, the highest in the Vokey lineup. However, the sole bounce surface is very narrow. Creating a very narrow forward bounce surface, with a lot of relief in the heel, toe, and trailing edge for greenside versatility.

- The best way to distinguish between these two wedges is to hit them side by side.

CrRZQ0MXgAAGoq1.jpg:large

Nice to see a your offering come to the public. I wasn't expecting to see 10* as the bounce on this and was thinking it would be12 or 14...for some reason I consider 10 to be std but then again on a lw it makes sense.

I like to see the tweaking of the release based on what the tour is seeing. I Ike it

With prices starting at $195 for a wedge, I don't think my game would notice too much of a difference with a different grind. That said, I do prefer a wider sole more like a "K" grind for my shots.

Between swing variation, weather conditions, course conditions, etc. it seems so hard to pick grinds that are right for you. I much prefer the wedges with variable bounce technology.

I love'em! :bananadance:

I doubt if the average amateur golfer will be able to notice a two degree difference in bounce but at least it's available to them now.

I haven't paid much attention to the SM6 line considering I bought my SM5's literally a month before they released the SM6. Did they get rid of the 11* bounce K grind? The article JB posted said the 60.10 was the highest bounce they had for a lob wedge.

I haven't paid much attention to the SM6 line considering I bought my SM5's literally a month before they released the SM6. Did they get rid of the 11* bounce K grind? The article JB posted said the 60.10 was the highest bounce they had for a lob wedge.

Looking at the Vokey website they still show a 60* "K" grind with a 12* bounce in the SM6 line

Great idea by BV, I am in heavy ponder on this one.

Back