Team Callaway Collection

I need to disagree! I love the belt, the hoodie, the green golf shirt and the tee shirts. Sure, not everything works for me, but what did was absolutely worth the $$ and I loved the surprise!!
Agree 100% Belt, Hoodie, Green Shirt, T's and the Towel were worth the $. Said it before and I'll say it again, should've left well enough alone. It wasn't broken and didn't need fixing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Agree 100% Belt, Hoodie, Green Shirt, T's and the Towel were worth the $. Said it before and I'll say it again, should've left well enough alone. It wasn't broken and didn't need fixing.

Sorry Chuck but how can you say "it's not broken"? There were people that weren't satisfied with the contents of their boxes. Whether they were right or wrong in their feelings, Ethan and the team are trying to make it so that everyone is happy with what is presented.

I need to disagree! I love the belt, the hoodie, the green golf shirt and the tee shirts. Sure, not everything works for me, but what did was absolutely worth the $$ and I loved the surprise!!
Those were some good items. I stand corrected.

Sorry Chuck but how can you say "it's not broken"? There were people that weren't satisfied with the contents of their boxes. Whether they were right or wrong in their feelings, Ethan and the team are trying to make it so that everyone is happy with what is presented.

i get what you are saying, but i feel like you will always hear more from the "unsatisfied" Personally I preferred the pay upfront & then they just send a box, the idea of not knowing what was coming was fun, but that is just me. 90% of the stuff is stuff i would never shop for or buy BUT i really enjoyed getting it & wearing or using it.

i get what you are saying, but i feel like you will always hear more from the "unsatisfied" Personally I preferred the pay upfront & then they just send a box, the idea of not knowing what was coming was fun, but that is just me. 90% of the stuff is stuff i would never shop for or buy BUT i really enjoyed getting it & wearing or using it.
Exactly how I feel. Of the 500 or so subscriptions there was probably less than 10% that logged complaints. And until the change the 90% that were satisfied as always remain silent. You can never please all the people all the time. You can try but it will never happen, just ask JB. So now trying to satisfy the 10% wait and see what happens. Hope I'm wrong but time will tell.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This has been beaten to death in this very thread so I will keep it brief. I still enjoy the majority of the items I received in the 2015 iteration of the this program and my preference would be that they continued with the same model as I like the surprise factor of the boxes.

I understand that others did not feel the same way, and Callaway has decided to try a new model out for 2016. Hopefully the 2016 program starts up again soon and everyone ends up enjoying the items that are available.

Just going with %'s Alex. I don't think 50 people complained out of 500. And the negatives always outweigh positives in retail. Learned long ago can't please 100%, ever.

Just going with %'s Alex. I don't think 50 people complained out of 500. And the negatives always outweigh positives in retail. Learned long ago can't please 100%, ever.

That is very true. I think with this new model though you can't help but think everyone who purchases will be happy since you know ahead of time what you're getting. Anyone who doesn't like it wouldn't be out of any money

Bump - Any word on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump - Any word on this?

Haven't head, nor seen any more details. Was looking forward to the 2016 incarnation (in whatever form it ended up taking on), so hopefully, some information will be forthcoming.

I randomly received a Tom Watson coin from them last week, however I have spent the GDP of Swaziland with them over the past 12 months, not just for my bag.

I randomly received a Tom Watson coin from them last week, however I have spent the GDP of Swaziland with them over the past 12 months, not just for my bag.

I don't think that's it because if that's the case, they would have sent me 10 of those coins.

Haven't head, nor seen any more details. Was looking forward to the 2016 incarnation (in whatever form it ended up taking on), so hopefully, some information will be forthcoming.

Agreed! I wasn't part of it in years past, but was looking forward to it this year.

The way it was in the in the past we would've had at least one box by now. IMO, should've left well enough alone. We'll see what comes of it.

Bumping this up as I am curious if Team Callaway came up at all during the Gauntlet? We have already passed the 1st major of the year and are quickly coming up on the 2nd one... Is this still breathing or basically dead?

Bumping this up as I am curious if Team Callaway came up at all during the Gauntlet? We have already passed the 1st major of the year and are quickly coming up on the 2nd one... Is this still breathing or basically dead?

It's June. If it's not dead, it's comatose.

Have to think it's dead since it also hasn't been mentioned in any of the Callaway newsletters nor in any social media activity.

I sent a tweet over to Ethan. I had forgotten about this until you all mentioned it, and if nothing else, I would really appreciate being able to purchase the coins. The rewards points is nice if you have them, but since I don't, I would like to be able to snag them.

I wasn't part of the earlier years, but would definitely get a few of the coins this year.

Not getting any traction on the Community either. Shame, it was just fine the way it was.

Have to think it's dead since it also hasn't been mentioned in any of the Callaway newsletters nor in any social media activity.

this was my thought, but I was hoping one of the Zoo Crewers let something slip during the Gauntlet... oh well. I still have many items from 2015 that I am really happy I got in for at least a year.

I bet the stuff in the rewards points shop were originally for the team callaway stuff ;)
I kinda want the tank beanie

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I bet the stuff in the rewards points shop were originally for the team callaway stuff ;)
I kinda want the tank beanie

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
+1 on the Tank beanie.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back