The last post of the page

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
This is not a thread for the contest, and it IS in the Random and Off Topic so it's disqualified anyway.

But it seems to me I post a lot as the last post (or second from the last) in a thread before it moves to the next page for viewing! Drives me nuts! It's happened to me at least twice today!

At least when I start a thread, I know that post is going to be at the top of the page.

Anyone else notice this happening to them? Do you wait until someone posts the 15th, 30th, 45th, 60th post, etc. before chiming in? I may need to start, hahaha.

I always click on a thread then click show unread posts and read what was posted anyway, so the order of posts per page doesn't matter to me. I know some people don't like being PR'ed, but I'd rather see the post and have to click on another page than not.

Not really. My schedule changes constantly along with my work load. If I get a sec to chime in I do whether or not I'm first or last to do so.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The last post of the page

Tapatalk and the computer have different page bottom counts, so I don't really pay attention to where I post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never even considered it with the different options available to people and different mediums...

Plus, you get to see the latest unviewed post when you click a thread, so being lost in the mix isn't a real concern of mine.

Back