Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to ask you if they were looking for any volunteers for the Symetra Tour stop there.

go to the symetratour.com, choose the tournament them go to the official site link from there and see the volunteer link

Sounds like a friend and I will be checking out the Demo Day as well, I will see you guys there. I feel like this Spring and Summer are going to start early and be LOADED with golf!!

Sounds like a friend and I will be checking out the Demo Day as well, I will see you guys there. I feel like this Spring and Summer are going to start early and be LOADED with golf!!

Sounds like we have a nice little group heading there Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone and rolling some Cure putters.

Sounds like we have a nice little group heading there Saturday. Looking forward to seeing everyone and rolling some Cure putters.

Will be there tomorrow sometime around 9

Friend cancelled, but I am bringing my dad's friend who I play with in a league. Been trying to get him to join THP so this should be good.

Andy, I will bring shirts. Jimmy and I will be there at 9am....see you there!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Sorry I missed seeing you Andy and not having much time to hang out with the rest of you guys. I unexpectedly spent the majority of my time with one of the Callaway fitters.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Sorry I missed seeing you Andy and not having much time to hang out with the rest of you guys. I unexpectedly spent the majority of my time with one of the Callaway fitters.

No problem. We will get together on a course. I was busy going through trying all the 3 woods. I think I have it narrowed down. Good to see you and the rest of the guys if only for just a bit.

Sorry I missed you Matt. Was only there for an hour so. We'll get some rounds in soon.
No problem. We will get together on a course. I was busy going through trying all the 3 woods. I think I have it narrowed down. Good to see you and the rest of the guys if only for just a bit.
Dave, good seeing you even briefly. You disappeared though :). Hope you found a nice 3W. See you on the course soon.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Good to see you too Andy. You have a cute boy there. Must get it from his mom. Lol. Didnt mean to disappear on ya. Was trying every 3 wood. Really like the Cobra.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good to see you too Andy. You have a cute boy there. Must get it from his mom. Lol. Didnt mean to disappear on ya. Was trying every 3 wood. Really like the Cobra.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I tried the f6 driver out, the cobra staff was less than helpful. Both guys seemed like they were not happy to be there and were on their phones a bunch.

I was pretty surprised that Callaway was the only one with a launch monitor.

I tried the f6 driver out, the cobra staff was less than helpful. Both guys seemed like they were not happy to be there and were on their phones a bunch.

I was pretty surprised that Callaway was the only one with a launch monitor.

Titleist had a monitor also but I only saw them use it for one guy. As far as Cobra the first time I stopped and hit I just picked them out of the bag and nobody talked to me. When I went back to hit the 3-4 fairway wood again the one guy did talk to me for a minute and gave me a pamphlet on it. I really liked the club and was hitting it well.

Nice to see everyone at demo days. Even got to hang with my new buddy....little moosejaa...JOSH is a great little guy Andy. Funny thing about demo days, I think information overload has me more confused than, I hit every drive well, cobra , bridgestone, and Callaway have made the cut. Strong lean toward the GBB.

Nice to see everyone at demo days. Even got to hang with my new buddy....little moosejaa...COLTON is a great little guy Andy. Funny thing about demo days, I think information overload has me more confused than, I hit every drive well, cobra , bridgestone, and Callaway have made the cut. Strong lean toward the GBB.

FIFY :). Thanks again, Mike. Thought you liked the M1 too?

FIFY :). Thanks again, Mike. Thought you liked the M1 too?

He was absolutely crushing the M1.

Terry Hills will be open starting Monday, March 7th.

Is it Walking only I imagine? Talk was Tuesday for golf. Just let me know when and where and I am in.

Tuesday looks real nice
Is it Walking only I imagine? Talk was Tuesday for golf. Just let me know when and where and I am in.
Played there in early February and it was walking only. I assume it will be the same, a little wetter too. I'm in for Tuesday I think. Just need to check the work schedule.

Played there in early February and it was walking only. I assume it will be the same, a little wetter too. I'm in for Tuesday I think. Just need to check the work schedule.

Sounds good. As soon as you know post it up. I think some of the others talked about Batavia CC as well for Tuesday. Just let me know when and where.

Sorry I haven't been around in a while guys, snowboarding season kinda takes over my winter, but now I'm back and ready for golf. I assume a bunch of you were at the dome yesterday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be able to make Tuesday work too, I don't really have a preference on the course, have only played BCC with you once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep a few of us made it. I hope your snowboarding season was better than the snowmobile season. I got out twice for 200 miles but that was it. Fortunately the slopes can make snow so I'm sure that helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back