Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
60a063bd591bc44dbb95d2b4209b2cf5.jpg

5401cf0399ecfa19650cbdeccdca2dfb.jpg

3ab6713ad8ff01db6569132b00d97b00.jpg

a7a447b5025914037cc0047c499ce5d0.jpg

68b2a7b84e707d5a92a5fc6b70e968e5.jpg

I like the looks of the solid color offerings for iron grips, are they a different material or same makeup as the two tone?

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I really want to try one of those regular golf grips... the new series (not the Tx1). I'd prefer different colors, but they intrigue me. That staffer looks pretty nice as well. Curious if they will be fixing the texture on the TX1 as alot of people mentioned the line between the two sections as bothersome.

How are those pistol GT's? Really really interested in those.

New line looks good, like the design on the grips.

Say NO to Taper...

Really interested in the pistol grip.

Really like what they are doing right now. Big fan, and throwing Spieth out there big time.

Does anyone know if they are more a crossline/tour velvet or more a soft winn type grip?

My THP grip is starting to show some wear, so I'll probably need a replacement sometime this year. Don't ever see myself using a different grip on my putter than a SS.

Bout time to get one of these on a putter

The Counter Core tech is awesome. I am certain I will have one on just about every putter I own.

I need to try some of their other offerings beyond my typical mid-slim. Regardless, I like the new color designs.

the pistol GTs may be the grips that would get me to roll SS again. would have to feel them in hand first though

I need to see the CC grips in stock ASAP, super geeked to try one out.

Sabella sighting!!! The new colors are awesome, I love the direction they're headed in those lines!

These new grips are interesting. The non putter grips look great and cannot wait to get some of those in hand. And that staff bag is awesome.

Definitely intrigued by the no taper pistol grip

Bout time to get one of these on a putter

Probably best to wait until after the Kickoff Classic. From my experience, they take a little getting used to.

CC grips look sweet! Will be trying one of those for sure.

SuperStroke Grips - 2016 PGA Show

The Counter Core tech is awesome. I am certain I will have one on just about every putter I own.

The weight in the butt right? (Sounds weird)

I like what they're doing and how they work for some but the putting grip isn't for me.

I did like the regular grips that ddec had on his sticks, I wouldn't mind gaming those.

The pistol is the one I want to try! They feel so good in your hands!!

That pistol grip has me REALLY interested. I'm going to have to go check those out as soon as they're in stores. I can see that going on my White Hot easily.

That is the one that holds my interest too Beags.

Back