Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally Delta did me right. #WIN Economy Comfort and the whole row.
ca4ac798a5818777f3d53228fabd685b.jpg

Played a round on a Saturday morning in under 3 hours, you can't beat that.

I got a ton accomplished today and that feels great! Now I am laying on the couch and my robot is vacuuming.: )

Innovate or die...lol. Gotta love a little robot cleaning. George Jetson would be proud GG

I'm starting to hit the ball really solid off the tee again. Could be a stand out year for me.:thumb:

YESSSSSSS!!! Great HHJJ ol buddy!!! Hope you're doing well my friend!

I hope to see ya somewhere down the trail this year good buddy. It's been too long!

Was really nice to spend the day with my family.
Now eating dinner at some Mexican Place...
f165a857b37e63f94a2ea8180416ee8f.jpg

Damn kids...

92748e5b6cfb2b8b12d5bd1cf9f74836.jpg

This is my youngest HHJJ. Also cartoons some days are such a nice HHJJ when they zone out for an hour or so.

I got a ton accomplished today and that feels great! Now I am laying on the couch and my robot is vacuuming.: )

That's no way to talk about JB :)

I'm starting to hit the ball really solid off the tee again. Could be a stand out year for me.:thumb:

I'm hoping that for both of us Bill. Well done today.

I'm hoping that for both of us Bill. Well done today.

Knee brothers from another Mother! Let's get er done buddy :golf2:... It took me awhile to gain some confidence back but it's coming slowly but surely. A little pain here and there but nothing over the top.

Knee brothers from another Mother! Let's get er done buddy :golf2:... It took me awhile to gain some confidence back but it's coming slowly but surely. A little pain here and there but nothing over the top.

Tonight I ran into several media guys at Towson I hadn't seen since the surgery. The first thing they asked me was , How are you doing? Second thing was when are we going to play? I answered, Good and soon I hope.

Continuing the self PT has been tougher to stay motivated then I expected it to be. Actually got a bit slack for about a week but was back at it the past couple days.

Got another mouse in the trap today. That's six in the past week. Not hearing anymore scurrying across the ceilings or in the walls. Much better for Becky and her sleeping?. Hopefully few or none left. We'll see tomorrow! Really happy to be getting them in check though.

It sure is nice not having to dread mlk weekend now that I'm not in law enforcement.

It sure is nice not having to dread mlk weekend now that I'm not in law enforcement.

I was about to ask what the heck is MILK weekend.

I was about to ask what the heck is MILK weekend.
Haha, my autocorrect uncapatalized it for some reason. Didn't feel like fixing it.

Got another mouse in the trap today. That's six in the past week. Not hearing anymore scurrying across the ceilings or in the walls. Much better for Becky and her sleeping?. Hopefully few or none left. We'll see tomorrow! Really happy to be getting them in check though.
Glad to hear this. Gotta get those thon G s gone before the brood really grows.

Glad to hear this. Gotta get those thon G s gone before the brood really grows.
Yeah it's been interesting... Got a BIG one today.

So a real HHJJ for me this morning.

I took my Speedstick down to the fitness room with me for my workout. I wanted to get some swings in and see how it went.

I don't know how accurate this SpeedStick still is, I've had it almost 10 years. But if nothing else it's good to just swing. Well I started out slow and it barely registered past 60 mph, then took a few more at what felt like 3/4 speed and they were in the 80 mph range. Then a few at normal speed and they were a bit past the 90 mph, which would be about correct as I'm 93 to 94 last time I was fit.

After feeling pretty loose and confident, I really reached back to see what an all out holding nothing back swing felt like and registered. It showed just past 100 mph and most importantly, I felt perfectly fine during the swing, I did a few more like that, then decided not to push it and backed down to the normal swing speed.

All in all probably took about 25 swings, and each time I was able to get fully on my left side with no pain or weakness. Now it'll be just building on that and continuing to strengthen my legs and continue to work on my core and balance with my other exercises.

The thought that I might be able to actually make real golf swings this year has me very happy.

So a real HHJJ for me this morning.

I took my Speedstick down to the fitness room with me for my workout. I wanted to get some swings in and see how it went.

I don't know how accurate this SpeedStick still is, I've had it almost 10 years. But if nothing else it's good to just swing. Well I started out slow and it barely registered past 60 mph, then took a few more at what felt like 3/4 speed and they were in the 80 mph range. Then a few at normal speed and they were a bit past the 90 mph, which would be about correct as I'm 93 to 94 last time I was fit.

After feeling pretty loose and confident, I really reached back to see what an all out holding nothing back swing felt like and registered. It showed just past 100 mph and most importantly, I felt perfectly fine during the swing, I did a few more like that, then decided not to push it and backed down to the normal swing speed.

All in all probably took about 25 swings, and each time I was able to get fully on my left side with no pain or weakness. Now it'll be just building on that and continuing to strengthen my legs and continue to work on my core and balance with my other exercises.

The thought that I might be able to actually make real golf swings this year has me very happy.

Soon dude, we will test that out....crappy weather is only short lived

In the words of Bart Scott "Can't Wait"

I rarely take full time away from my work. Rarely if ever, to be quite honest.

This week is going to be crazy, busy, and hectic, but I relish the idea of six FULL days without my work computer. So happy for that.

I rarely take full time away from my work. Rarely if ever, to be quite honest.

This week is going to be crazy, busy, and hectic, but I relish the idea of six FULL days without my work computer. So happy for that.

Good for you Dan. I hear Orlando is nice this time of year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back