The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I can't wait to talk to you guys in 2 months!
So freaking exited for you guys!

I plan at stopping at one of those stations and getting Finley a bloody marry, so that he can drink away any of those "how did this happen to me" thoughts.

I will have a few cocktails but no bloody marry for me.

Team Callaway has people that follow them around yelling fore after they hit?! Now that is coming prepared! Team THP should probably pass on that service. :D

Can't believe this event is creeping up on everyone now!

We may have needed that on some shots but in the end, we won. Maybe THP should try that approach. Hard to question what we have done given our record? Can anyone remind me what THP's record is in this event?

We may have needed that on some shots but in the end, we won. Maybe THP should try that approach. Hard to question what we have done given our record? Can anyone remind me what THP's record is in this event?
You sure you arent a Steelers fan? You sure do talk about the past a lot. This is a new day

Take away #MVRhi and, well you're still a 2x hall of famer...

(exits thread)

Still like our chances this year though! #Redemption!

Finley with the early jabs on a Monday morning!

you are 2-0 in this particular event, no denying that, but I like the team coming in to challenge the #ZooCrew for the belt....something tells me......

Hawkins-Essay-1999-Ryder-Cup-092312-thumb.612x344.ashx_-600x337.jpg

over a decade as a caddie and ive never actually had one myself. This is going to be amazing

If Owen is still there and you get him as a Caddie, whatever he says, do that! Owen was SUCH a cool guy and he has game for DAYS! He knows ever inch of break on those greens. He's a + handicap and plays on some mini Tour events, he knows what he's talking about.

I plan at stopping at one of those stations and getting Finley a bloody marry, so that he can drink away any of those "how did this happen to me" thoughts.

There was a plethora of bloody mary's flowing in our group on singles day. Whatever you do don't feed AJ bloody mary's. The more he drinks, the better he plays.

Oh and you don't get cocktails at the comfort stations, those are driven right out to you on the course!!!

If Owen is still there and you get him as a Caddie, whatever he says, do that! Owen was SUCH a cool guy and he has game for DAYS! He knows ever inch of break on those greens. He's a + handicap and plays on some mini Tour events, he knows what he's talking about.

I will absolutely second this. I credit Owen with my success the second day, that guy is awesome!

There was a plethora of bloody mary's flowing in our group on singles day. Whatever you do don't feed AJ bloody mary's. The more he drinks, the better he plays.

Oh and you don't get cocktails at the comfort stations, those are driven right out to you on the course!!!

Those Bloody's were all AJ, I had something else working. (or not working depending on how you look at it)

over a decade as a caddie and ive never actually had one myself. This is going to be amazing

I have a feeling you're going to enjoy the caddie even more than. Between caddie stories as well as the back and forth in the player relationship, you're going to have a heck of a time with them.

I've never had a caddie either, but these guys are beyond caddies, Pete was telling Dean and I that the caddie goes and stands in the fairway right where you want to drive your ball too, then points right where your ball finished, weird aiming a tee shot at a caddie? But I cant wait.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

you guys are so lucky and it is all so hard to imagine how much fun it will be.

So, #TeamRedemption,
What are you Looking forward to the MOST?
What are your fears?
Who are you looking forward to meeting the most?

So, #TeamRedemption,
What are your fears?

What are you Looking forward to the MOST?Too many things to limit it to 1. The hideaway, the ECPC experience, the equipment, the bus ride. Literally the total package.
What are your fears? that I forget how to hit a golf ball
Who are you looking forward to meeting the most?Honestly I don't know. I've been fortunate enough to have hung around and met everyone who I think will be on their squad. Just looking forward to spending more time with them.

I have a feeling you're going to enjoy the caddie even more than. Between caddie stories as well as the back and forth in the player relationship, you're going to have a heck of a time with them.

I'm in the same boat. I only caddied 5 or so years, but can't wait to compare stories with those guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, #TeamRedemption,
What are your fears?

1. tough to narrow it down, but getting treated like a rock star, getting fit by the best in the business, bonding with my team, & lifting that belt Sunday afternoon in victory

2. I don't have any fears. I say that as humble as i can. It's golf with a world class experience. Fear equals negativity in my book, and negativity has no place in this event or in me.

3. I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of people, but Jrod hands down is at the top of the list. Based on stories i've heard, i can run with that cat and have some fun.

I've never had a caddie either, but these guys are beyond caddies, Pete was telling Dean and I that the caddie goes and stands in the fairway right where you want to drive your ball too, then points right where your ball finished, weird aiming a tee shot at a caddie? But I cant wait.

I had the caddy literally point on the green a few times on where to hit my putt. On a couple of them, as soon as I hit it, I heard him say "yep" and it dropped. They are blast to be around and huge resource for you - use them as much as possible as you can.

So, #TeamRedemption,
What are your fears?

Looking forward to the most?
-Man this is tough. All of it sounds amazing. I've never been fit for a whole set of clubs before, so probably going to ECPC, getting fit by the pros, and watching my teammates get fit, then getting to keep the equipment and share the experience before, during and after with THP is probably at the top. But then, just getting to play Hideaway, hanging out with everyone, the bus ride. It's all going to be epic. There's not one thing that makes this The Grandaddy. It's the compilation of it all.

Fears?
-I just want to make sure I find ways to stay in golf shape for the next 6 weeks. I'm used to shutting it down in October, and starting back up in April. Never played November and December due to colder weather here. I will be practicing every day I can, just not sure what to expect weather wise (how the courses will be, etc). Want to make sure I'm able to golf my ball and live up to my handicap.

Looking forward to meeting the most?
-My THP teammates. I feel like I've really been getting to know them better over the forum, but can not wait to meet them in person.

So, #TeamRedemption,
What are your fears?
I'm looking forward to the ECPC fitting, but after hearing about the Hideaway and seeing pictures I think that playing that course is the part I am looking forward to most!

Fears isn't really a word I would use for anything, I like how Mike addressed it. Nerves? Of course, that will subside as this becomes more and more real, but at the moment you cant help but wonder why you were lucky enough to be able to experience this.

I can't think of a single member of #TeamRedemption or the #ZooCrew that I'm not excited to meet! That and maybe Roger will be hanging around ECPC dropping knowledge on #TeamRedemption like last year.

So, #TeamRedemption,
What are your fears?

As of right now, what I'm looking forward to the most would be stepping on that plane, sitting in first class knowing I have the week of my life ahead of me and I have no idea what the details are. That's exciting as hell

What are my fears? Malort

Who am I looking forward to meeting the most? I'm pretty stoked to get all 12 members of #TeamRedemption together

So, #TeamRedemption,
What are your fears?

I would say the whole first day is what I am looking forward to most. The ECPC experience and then the bus ride.

Fears? Probably that I lose my swing while I am there

Looking forward to meeting all of #TeamRedemption and finally getting all of us together at the dinner the first night. I am also looking forward to meeting the ZooCrew, have heard many stories about them so excited to finally meet them

As of right now, what I'm looking forward to the most would be stepping on that plane, sitting in first class knowing I have the week of my life ahead of me and I have no idea what the details are. That's exciting as hell

What are my fears? Malort

Who am I looking forward to meeting the most? I'm pretty stoked to get all 12 members of #TeamRedemption together

For some reason, I don't think you're going to be the only one fearing this. Unless it only happens in Chi-town, then you might be safe.

Im looking forward to following along with this. Having just gone through Legacy a few months ago it will be interesting to see where everyone thinks their game is both physically and mentaly before they arrive and once they hit the first tee.

Who has a plan in place to handle the mental side of this style of competition? How will you adapt once out on the course or between rounds?

Back