Status
Not open for further replies.
So a real HHJJ for me this morning.

I took my Speedstick down to the fitness room with me for my workout. I wanted to get some swings in and see how it went.

I don't know how accurate this SpeedStick still is, I've had it almost 10 years. But if nothing else it's good to just swing. Well I started out slow and it barely registered past 60 mph, then took a few more at what felt like 3/4 speed and they were in the 80 mph range. Then a few at normal speed and they were a bit past the 90 mph, which would be about correct as I'm 93 to 94 last time I was fit.

After feeling pretty loose and confident, I really reached back to see what an all out holding nothing back swing felt like and registered. It showed just past 100 mph and most importantly, I felt perfectly fine during the swing, I did a few more like that, then decided not to push it and backed down to the normal swing speed.

All in all probably took about 25 swings, and each time I was able to get fully on my left side with no pain or weakness. Now it'll be just building on that and continuing to strengthen my legs and continue to work on my core and balance with my other exercises.

The thought that I might be able to actually make real golf swings this year has me very happy.
Awesome Rob! Getting closer man.

I rarely take full time away from my work. Rarely if ever, to be quite honest.

This week is going to be crazy, busy, and hectic, but I relish the idea of six FULL days without my work computer. So happy for that.

Good deal, enjoy the trip and see you sometime Friday

Awesome Rob! Getting closer man.

Yeah it really is Danny. And another two to three months of solid work and I should be good to go.

We may have a local get together at Club Champion in March, it'll be great to be physically able to hit the new stuff.

This, this little bundle of awesome is why I can shrug things off like never before...and why I can bite my tongue now.

My sanity. My affirmation that there are bigger things to worry about. My world.

703cce9836727e19789a83f3585ef5e0.jpg

I get to see one of the best friends a random dude on the internet can ask for on Friday.

Just filed my taxes $$$$$$

New Bridgestone J715 driver AND J15 wedges headed toward my doorstep after seeing my refund!

New Bridgestone J715 driver AND J15 wedges headed toward my doorstep after seeing my refund!

Hahaha awesome

It's going to take all my willpower not to buy something shiny once I see mine!

This, this little bundle of awesome is why I can shrug things off like never before...and why I can bite my tongue now.

My sanity. My affirmation that there are bigger things to worry about. My world.

I have a now 1 year old and your right on. Also I have played my best golf since his arrival. He has put things in perspective for me at least and playing golf just doesn't have that pressure like it used to for me.

Had a PM today that just reminded me how good it is to be part of this family

Even if it doesn't actually work out (and it was initially due to a problem at my end), the lengths that some people go to around here are brilliant

Just filed mine as well, I probably wont buy anything golf related just yet, but I'll hopefully be able to get back down to ZERO credit card debt this year! Its going to be nice to have a clean slate again.

Just filed mine as well, I probably wont buy anything golf related just yet, but I'll hopefully be able to get back down to ZERO credit card debt this year! Its going to be nice to have a clean slate again.

I'm working on that as well. Congrats! Cut those cards up and keep that slate clean!

The yard may not be fenced yet but I let the dogs out anyhow since its such a gorgeous day. Look how happy they are. This fence better be done soon because I can't deprive my babies of this kind of happiness any longer.

Duke almost never puts his tail up anymore, but when he is outside, it's always up.

ccbbbf449cfe3b1f578f533562199482.jpg

b1be8a83e37193c25f0a14d43f320642.jpg

glad its coming along at least!

glad its coming along at least!

It's about 3/4 of the way done, but that last quarter is taking forever! They better be done tomorrow, but I am not holding my breath.

For now, I just stand guard at the open section and redirect them to the fenced part.

And please excuse the hideous green chainlink, it's part of the rules of the HOA because we back up to a lake and preserve. The rest if vinyl.

Received my quarterly raise, my benefits today. Today was a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love seeing that GG.

The job that started last Tuesday in 90% complete. Can't wait to share with the world

Congrats man truefully the best thing that ever happened to me were my twins

This picture was taken 4 years ago today.

8cfb78406284d945566e4122674c52d5.jpg

Happy Birthday Gracyn Rae

Wow, crazy how fast that has gone by, I remember when you posted the pictures right after she was born.
Yeah. She's a little girl now. First think she said when she got up, "Where's my birthday balloon?"

Happy birthday to your kiddo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back