Not sure I like the loft numbers on them, but I do like the look overall.

Too much math involved with the degrees. What ever happened to KISS!?

Not really much to them I can't say this makes me excited to see Hogan come back.

Their website is up and running. The fitting tool has a definite SCOR - have more wedges, etc - feel to it.

I like the look, kind of mp68 ish with old apex blade overtones. Definitely not for me but they ooze style, its good to see the Hogan logo again.

I'm a bit befuddled by them honestly, as a Hogan homer I really want to love them but the loft numbers on the sole make me turn away pretty quickly. I is good to see the brand back and in action, hopefully the next set will be more traditional Hogan.

I'm a bit befuddled by them honestly, as a Hogan homer I really want to love them but the loft numbers on the sole make me turn away pretty quickly. I is good to see the brand back and in action, hopefully the next set will be more traditional Hogan.

Does that mean you don't want some awesome in hand pictures today?

Does that mean you don't want some awesome in hand pictures today?

Absolutely dude, Pleas snap some and let me know how they perform too.

Great to see the Hogan name back on newly produced forged iron sets. The new sticks look great but look to be a bit more than I can handle these days. Can't wait to see where they go from this initial offering. Looking forward to hearing feedback from those that hit these.

Not sure about the lofts on the sole.

August? Really?

Curious about these clubs. I am a fan of the loft marking on the sole. We associate our wedges that way, I always thought irons would eventually move to this as well with lofts getting adjusted due to club launch conditions. Wonder if this is the first ball that drops in that direction. They (Hogan) keep saying they're more forgiving but I wonder if the clubheads are as small as the Scor wedges. I love my Scors but the only knock is they are tiny. They look like some players irons for sure. Not sure I want to play such a demanding head shape even if I could. They sure look good to me though

I think they are gorgeous, definitely have the vibe of the old Hogans. With the stock shaft options, and with as many thpers who swear by the Scors, I would definitly be giving these the shots if I was in the market for blade style irons, which I am very much not.

The degrees instead of club number is different. I do like the looks

http://www.benhogangolf.com/Ft-Worth-15

24_40%202.png

Not bad at all. Like some things and dislike others.

The numbers are silly though.

Meh nothing special looks wise maybe it's the photo

Not sure why loft matters other than people can't complain about jacked lofts

Yeah. I looked at those irons and my phone went to sleep. Kind of meh

Ha...I actually like them quite a bit.

So they have fort Worth on them even though they are made in China and just assembled in ft worth

I'd give them a swing. I'd have to win the lottery to play them, though.

So they have fort Worth on them even though they are made in China and just assembled in ft worth
I thought the whole point was these were made entirely in USA. Lol if not

Are these going to be available at Walmart? :alien:

So these guys wanted $500 upfront sight unseen.

$500 from even the LEFTY golfers. But they are NOT coming out with LEFTIES?

Well played.

Degrees are silly, just put the # or letters!

Back