NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attaboy Cap!

17 seconds into the 3rd and the Sharks take the lead!!!!

Blood in the water boys, finish them off!!!

What a save by Jones!!! Leg out stretched on the rebound and stops it with the pads.

I'm not going to like this when the Kings pull their goalie unless the Sharks can get an insurance marker before that happens. Such a good game between these two.

Empty net and it's chaos in the Sharks zone. Do your thing Jones and take game 1 on the road.

Shooting gallery in the final seconds! Jones is getting after it!

My prediction St-Louis over Pittsburgh in the Stanley cup final................

I feel bad for you guys in the eastern time zone. You guys are missing a fantastic game. This is going to be a great series.

This look like a very good serie. (probably the best)......... the game was not even start that my wive Wake me up......... 10h30 games are killer!!!!

Scrap, how the hell did your beefcake selfie become the tapatalk pic again for this thread...crest?!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Scrap, how the hell did your beefcake selfie become the tapatalk pic again for this thread...crest?!

Who? Me...

Who? Me...
Nice win yesterday for your boys. Was hoping Wilson would have beat up on Simmonds a little more...always next game :)

Nice win yesterday for your boys. Was hoping Wilson would have beat up on Simmonds a little more...always next game :)

Yeah, it was ugly but it doesnt matter what it looks like as long as it is a win.

I hope Wilson crushes that clown, he is such a punk.

That Sharks/Kings game was a lot of fun. I hope the Sharks stay on the gas and come out firing in the next. With Pav & Couture, they are never out of a game. I'm really not a fan of the Sharks, but I'm realizing more and more how much I despise the Kings (sorry Won).

So pumped for tonight's game. Lets Go Ducks!

It was my impression of Crosby growing a playoff beard. That looks like baby Beef now.

Every time you post that this is the conversation in my head.
Hey mrs crest, you know know that Scrap guy who trash talks me in the NHL thread?

Umm no.

Yeah you do. Anyway look at what he put on Instagram. Hahahaha. Check this out. Can you believe he did that. Hahaha

Oh umm, ahh you know him?

Yeah I do! Hahaha. That's hilarious

That's ahh, wow. Not what I thought an Internet golfer would like.

Hahaha mrs crest can you get me another silver bullet.

Oh, you want another beer. Hey isn't there a gym by your work crest? Oh I was also thinking we should do a 42 day fix. Are you sure you want a beer? Oh I also made desert for this weekend.

That's great mrs crest what is it?

It's a nice beef cake. I'm mean chocolate cake but I'm going to give it away.

What why?

No reason crest, no reason. So that's scrap? Let me see it again.

Umm what ? You want to see him again and giving away cake? Where my silver bullet?

Who? Me...

I think it was Mrs Crest.

I'm crying, scrap. Sorry Crest, buddy, but that's hilarious.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm crying, scrap. Sorry Crest, buddy, but that's hilarious.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I wrote it last night at the gym too but it got lost on the bottom of a page while the games were going. I do wonder why he is so fast to post that pic though. It's like he saved it so he could look at it whenever he wanted. I have no shame in how I look I worked hard back than and only look better now. Post away mrs Crest.

I wonder if we could rename this thread to add Sponsored by Scrap Iron

Ok, back on topic...

Looking forward to Wings Bolts tonight

I need to golf in Virginia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back