2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

The app works well on my tablet.

Tiger hit the fairway!!!! Championship!!

I'm really down on Bradley. It's time the guy does something.

HashtagTigerYes

Did I do that right?

I had to switch to IE from Chrome, working perfectly now.

Somehow it is perfectly fitting that this turd website only works on IE. Thanks for the tip. Working now.

that was a 3W, not his driver :alien:

have you watched the guy this year off the first tee? Doesn't matter. Take a look at his opening tee shot from St. Andrews #ChunkCity

Cant get video on chrome or IE. Seems to be working on the phone, but what a pain.

"When you have a bagillion dollars"

LOL funny.

Pretty poor shot from Tiger from that position.

The app works well on my tablet.

Tiger hit the fairway!!!! Championship!!

He's got 82 yards in. I hope he saw Panda's half wedge video. Keegan must have for sure

Somehow it is perfectly fitting that this turd website only works on IE. Thanks for the tip. Working now.

works just fine with Edge

#jointhe21stCentury #windows10

Over/under on how many times the feed is going to freeze for me today. I'm going low with 567 times. Horrible.

works just fine with Edge

#jointhe21stCentury #windows10

Its my work PC. We are usually 4 to 5 years behind. I expect to upgrade to Win 10 when Win 14 is released.

I went with Speith and Tiger. I didn't think Tiger would be one of the highest picks but I just can't let go. Lol
That was my logic last time. I still regret it. Effing tiger. I went with Day and Spieth this time.

#11 is awesome! Crazy driving hole...all you can see is bunkers from the tee...not really even a sliver of fairway.

chrome is working great for me but I have friends with both who are only getting it to work on IE....keep trying!

if I recall he showed up at The Masters not wearing them and hasn't had them on since. Clearly they were causing the chipping yips.

I like having Begay on just because I like how Mark Rolfing says NOTAAAAAH

That is the only good quality.

holy crap, TW right down the middle off the first tee. You can count on 1 hand how many times that's happened this year.

have you watched the guy this year off the first tee? Doesn't matter. Take a look at his opening tee shot from St. Andrews #ChunkCity

I think you can count on 3 fingers.

Over/under on how many times the feed is going to freeze for me today. I'm going low with 567 times. Horrible.

Ill take the over.

Rather than show you some actual golf being played, we're going to stay here and just watch these guys standing on the box kicking effing rocks.

DJ and Ricky for me.

So many chances for blow-up holes on that course. I would take multiple THP-triples playing there.

Stupid work filters keeping me from streaming online. Going to eat up all my data today.

Extra high step to pick up the tee for TW and it's in the rough.

I have a feeling the next few days on THP are going to be a whole lot of fun.
Might even have to do some during the tournament contests.

I have a feeling the next few days on THP are going to be a whole lot of fun.
Might even have to do some during the tournament contests.

that sounds like a great idea.

Back