Cup Face - THP Quick Tech - Callaway Big Bertha Fusion Fairway Wood

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This hit social media earlier and some THPers might have missed it.

I think for this time segment that was the perfect amount of info but would love to hear more. I'm interested in what further advancements were made in this, the 4th generation of the cup face.

re: the shape. It looks a little bit less shallow than what I'm used. Would be nice to see it lined up with a golf ball to get the proper perspective. Really like them keeping the color scheme simple.

• Admin
I think for this time segment that was the perfect amount of info but would love to hear more. I'm interested in what further advancements were made in this, the 4th generation of the cup face.

re: the shape. It looks a little bit less shallow than what I'm used. Would be nice to see it lined up with a golf ball to get the proper perspective. Really like them keeping the color scheme simple.

Thanks. Check out the FW Wood Preview video for more info on the club as a whole.
We will still have more THP Quick Tech spots coming up.

Awesome info. I love the thought that goes into Callaway clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good little video. This is the number 1 fairway I want to try this season. Cup face is legit tech for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the Quick Tech spots.

I heard thinner face and faster ball speed, those words are magic to my ears.

No Heavenwood in this iteration. Interesting.

Every time I watch one of the quick tech clips, I keep thinking "I am going to hit the ball so far with this club".

Definitely on the list of new gear to try out! (And I adore my GBB3w, the longest 3w I have ever gamed!)

Every time I watch one of the quick tech clips, I keep thinking "I am going to hit the ball so far with this club".

Definitely on the list of new gear to try out! (And I adore my GBB3w, the longest 3w I have ever gamed!)

Glad you are enjoying the segments. Thanks for tuning in.

i'm really excited to hit this. looks a little deeper face-on than it did at address, which could actually be a good thing for my confidence.

Great stuff as always. It never fails that after watching one of these I seek out more information.

I love this. I cannot wait to hit this club. If I was confident about any one thing going into my fitting at ECPC, it's that this club will be in the bag. Now that being said, in sure I'll hit it terrible lol.

Of the clubs in Callaway's line, the fairways are among my favorites. I'm really interested in trying this one, since I have probably had the most success with the V series than I have with any other in their line. And the cup face is legit tech - in everything they've put it in.

Could see going back to 3W/5W with this setup.

I love the face cup technology. I have it all across my bag save for the driver, wedge and of course putter and I am a believer. I'm sure it's even better since my clubs were released, but it's part of why I picked them.

I love the face cup technology. I have it all across my bag and I am a believer. I'm sure it's even better since my clubs were released, but it's part of why I picked them.

Did the original Big Bertha have it? I know they had Hyper Speed Face, but did not remember the Cup Face part of it.

Did the original Big Bertha have it? I know they had Hyper Speed Face, but did not remember the Cup Face part of it.
I don't think the driver has it. I think you're right about the Hyper Speed Face. But whatever it is, I hit it well. I know the XR part of the bag has the tech. And the wedge also does not have it. And of course the putter.

I meant to mention that in my post but posted before I added that part.

Back