The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Deadpool, Antman and Inside Out. I also some good movies.

Deadpool came out this year

Antman and Inside Out were quality. Saw those too. As well as many of those nominated for Academy Awards.

However, I watch a lot of movies on Sunday's while the Bucs are losing. Since the Packers were red hot this year, I'll excuse your lack of film viewing.

Oh wait...

Deadpool came out this year

Antman and Inside Out were quality. Saw those too. As well as many of those nominated for Academy Awards.

However, I watch a lot of movies on Sunday's while the Bucs are losing. Since the Packers were red hot this year, I'll excuse your lack of film viewing.

Oh wait...
Ha. Yeah, damn kids take up the TV. The most I get to watch are movies on planes when I do travel. I'm not upset about it. I still haven't gotten my kids to sit through Wall-E. That bothers me

Ha. Yeah, damn kids take up the TV. The most I get to watch are movies on planes when I do travel. I'm not upset about it. I still haven't gotten my kids to sit through Wall-E. That bothers me

Ah.

I limit the kids TV time.

We got bad in to TV, movies and iPad time with them and had to seriously parent our assess off to remove it.

Ah.

I limit the kids TV time.

We got bad in to TV, movies and iPad time with them and had to seriously parent our assess off to remove it.
We do pretty good with it. My daughter is into coloring now. She would rather do that than sit in front of a TV. Once snow melts, we walk to the park that's two blocks away. When the kids do go to bed, my wife and I don't use that time for movies. One of us usually goes to the gym and the other catches up on lost sleep or does some take home work.

Edit: how are you still awake?

Antman was alright. Inside Out however is a classic.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Discussing potential new addition to bag with Taos and I keep asking questions via text and I'm sure this is his reaction at each new question

https://media.giphy.com/media/6mcB2tqIWuV3O/200w.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antman was alright. Inside Out however is a classic.
Inside Out is great. But also, 2015 was the year my kids discovered Toy Story. So that's been great.

Inside Out is great. But also, 2015 was the year my kids discovered Toy Story. So that's been great.

Wait until they are old enough to appreciate The Incredibles. And then Up.

Just got home from AC/DC concert. Outstanding! Had a group of 18. If they're going to be on tour near you, you NEED to go. They broke out some stuff they've not played since the early 80s. Awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Wait until they are old enough to appreciate The Incredibles. And then Up.
They like Dug. We've watched Up. I have to leave the room at points in that movie. They haven't watch The Incredibles or Cars and have only watched Brave a few times. They love Tangled more than Frozen. My son likes Star Wars but only wants to watch ESB. My boy also found Batman: The Animated Series on prime, so we watch Batman. I feel like I've succeeded in parenting.

Discussing potential new addition to bag with Taos and I keep asking questions via text and I'm sure this is his reaction at each new question

https://media.giphy.com/media/6mcB2tqIWuV3O/200w.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More like...

d2706ca3084b4da13e91e22c149b075e.jpg

Tough spot for the captains today, but its a testament to this community how together and happy people are for those that get in. The THP Way.

Just got home from AC/DC concert. Outstanding! Had a group of 18. If they're going to be on tour near you, you NEED to go. They broke out some stuff they've not played since the early 80s. Awesome.
I'm taking my son (1st concert) to the show in ATL next Tuesday! It'll be the 4th time I've seen them. Have been quite curious as to the setlist.

Sitting in the Firestone waiting area. Thankfully I'm the only person here, which makes it a nice quiet place to finish up some reviews.

Sitting in the Firestone waiting area. Thankfully I'm the only person here, which makes it a nice quiet place to finish up some reviews.
You find out what happened to the tire? That was the weirdest flat I've experienced.

You find out what happened to the tire? That was the weirdest flat I've experienced.

Probably somebody mad they didn't get picked for RR :) JK

Just left Firestone. They patched it and replaced the valve. Something punctured it, but there was nothing stuck in the tire.

I'm taking my son (1st concert) to the show in ATL next Tuesday! It'll be the 4th time I've seen them. Have been quite curious as to the setlist.

You guys are going to have a blast!! Good thing second hand smoke doesn't get you popped or I'd be in trouble, LOL. They obviously played the big standards. Two of them that stand out that you don't here a lot of is "Given the Dog a Bone, and A Whole Lotta Rosie. How old is your son? If he's an AC/DC Fan he's going to have a blast.

Love it. I just mentioned canceling my noon meeting so I could be around for RR announcement. 2 mins later my client calls and asks if we can reschedule.

Wonder if I have another social media stalker here on THP???

Love it. I just mentioned canceling my noon meeting so I could be around for RR announcement. 2 mins later my client calls and asks if we can reschedule.

Wonder if I have another social media stalker here on THP???

Is it fate?

I need lessons badly. Game and swing is in such a bad place at the moment. Can't get off the tee to save me life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back