TC44

Reaction score
Handicap
As a follow up to my previous post about my red dots falling out, I decided to have a friend paint the putter for me instead of sending it back in (cheap, easy, minimal turn around time). I decided to go for a clean, mainly white theme with a touch of black (sight line and California). Left the weights raw. It is plain/simple, but I really love how it turned out. The second pic is a bit blurry but gives you the idea :) Cheers.

Looks good, i like the white in there more than the red.

I dig it. Always figured if I was going to throw down on a Scotty I might as well make it look decidedly like my own.

That looks really sharp! I really like the sole!

Thanks guys. I also have the White Pistolero grip which ties it all together nicely.

very nice. Like how it turned out a lot.

I like it! I had the same model once and used acetone to just completely remove all paintfull except on the sole and I really liked it. Yours is very sharp, I always like seeing people customize their Scotty's, I'm not a fan of seeing the exact same color (red) all the time.

They looks pretty sweet

Looks nice and clean. The bumpers look really sharp in white.

That is a really nice putter. The price point would probably scare me. I imagine I could buy a few Wilson Infinite putters for the price of this guy. But it is sharp.

looks really cool. the white is nice on that putter.

Very cool. White turned out really nice

Looks good dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few more pics:

Much better pictures of the stamping. Clean look, I dig it.

I'm digging the white... Looks good.

That looks great! I love the white paint fill. Looks really classy and understated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. I've always love the Scotty's but you have to be a great putter to play one

To hit the ball consistently with them is very difficult because the "sweet spot" is so small. Some say "how do you miss the sweet spot with such a short stroke" but us a Scotty and watch the difference in distance between a center hit and off center hit.

Why is that?

Forgot to quote sorry

To hit the ball consistently with them is very difficult because the "sweet spot" is so small. Some say "how do you miss the sweet spot with such a short stroke" but us a Scotty and watch the difference in distance between a center hit and off center hit.

Interesting. I have owned multiple including a couple of their higher MOi putters (golo for example) and didn't find them any more difficult to hit than anything else. Maybe just me though

As a follow up to my previous post about my red dots falling out, I decided to have a friend paint the putter for me instead of sending it back in (cheap, easy, minimal turn around time). I decided to go for a clean, mainly white theme with a touch of black (sight line and California). Left the weights raw. It is plain/simple, but I really love how it turned out. The second pic is a bit blurry but gives you the idea :) Cheers.

Now THAT is a sexy looking putter. You've given me ideas......and ideas cost money. My wife will not be happy with you. :alien:

Interesting. I have owned multiple including a couple of their higher MOi putters (golo for example) and didn't find them any more difficult to hit than anything else. Maybe just me though

Maybe it's me! I've just always found them very hard to get consistent with. Even in college I struggled trying them. I love the look, always have, just can't preform with them.

Maybe it's me! I've just always found them very hard to get consistent with. Even in college I struggled trying them. I love the look, always have, just can't preform with them.

I don't use one anymore but it wasn't because of difficulty of use I just prefer something different. Golf is funny, we are all different

Back